An interesting proposal

Charlie and Vaggie currently has their weapons pointed at the blue demon. The creature now known as "Xenophanes" was currently infront of them.

Alastor:'Well I guess I can call you a tall one now and what was that about Lucifer being your first victim.'

EXE: YoU sEE, wHEn hELl wAs fiRSt maDe I waS THe fIRst tO RoAm thE laNDs MadE by gOD hiMseLF to TormENt LUcIFer BecAUse oF hIs RebEllIon iN HEavEn.

The demons in the hotel were both awed and terrified of the creature standing in front of them, a creature old as hell itself made by god himself to torture the once known strongest being in hell.

Charlie: And what do you plan to do now, torment me in my father's place.

She said with her trident now inches away from Xenophanes chest.

EXE: HAhAhahAha, FoR thE DauGhTer Of LUcIFer yOu do HavE a StrANGe SenSe oF HumOr, He neVEr dId HaVe a SenSE HumOR wiThIn HiM. No I Am hERe tO giVE yOu An OFfeR

Charlie was now terrified of what this creature had in mind.

Charlie: What type of offer?

EXE: YoU See, mY fUn wiTh yOUr faTHer hAs gONe dUlL aND Now i lOok For nEW EntErtAInmEnT aND wHeN AlaStOr tOLd mE aboUT yOuR hOteL I Had fOunD tHe pErFecT rePLacEMent oR SUbStiTutE.

All of a sudden the door is slammed open and in the door frame a white spider humanoid with four arms instead of the usual two.

Angel dust: What's up toots, what's with Smiles over here and the hedgehog

Vaggie: ANGEL DON'T ANGER HIM!

Angel dust: Why not these two look like fun~.

He said in a lustful tone that sent shivers down both Alastor's and EXE's spines.

EXE: I woULd NoT raThER hAvE fUn iF iT iNvoLVeS You

Charlie: We're getting off topic here. What is the deal your telling us about.

EXE:Oh rIghT.

He said as he turned back into his Pride ring form