A deal in which everyone wins

It's been a few days since EXE had sent Pentious slithering for his life. Xenophanes was currently at the bar with Husker playing poker when a commercial on the television starts to play.

EXE was interested in this business as it could help him in the long run.

EXE: I think I have an idea.

He told himself.

Husker: Who are you talking to?

EXE: Hmm? Oh nothing. Full house.

Husker: Fuck.

EXE then left to Charlie's office to discuss his employment in the I.M.P. he knocks on the door a few times and Charlie opens the door not expecting him.

Charlie: Oh Xenophanes, didn't expect you here.

EXE: You can't really expect anything from me in the first place.

Charlie: Yeah you have a point. Anyways, what brings you here?

EXE: I've come here to tell you about something that can help your hotel.

Charlie had a face stuck onto her in shock.

Charlie: Really! Tell me then!

EXE: It's an assassination company.

Charlie slightly deflated at the news.

Charlie: How is that supposed to help my hotel?

EXE: Simple, I kill people then when I go back to hell I find the person I killed then bring them to the hotel where you can than try to redeem them since newer sinners are easier to redeem as older sinners are already on a massive sinning streak in hell.

Charlie: Wouldn't that make it look like we hired you to kill a person just to redeem them for our causes?

EXE: Ehh, what's wrong with a little challenge in your mission? Didn't expect the operation to run without a bump in the road did ya?

Charlie sighs knowing EXE was right and this would also be a good way to have people try redemption.

Charlie: Alright, just please don't kill them to brutally.

EXE: Can't make any promises.

He says as he vanishes from Charlie's sight.

Charlie: *Sighs* Hopefully I don't regret this.

At the imp building

In the imp building we see three imps, In order they're named Blitz, Millie, and Moxxie.