05

〔05〕
『The final selection』

----------------------~•~★~•~-------------------------
NEZUKO'S POV:

The final selections...
I've been waiting for this. I reached the location, it was filled with wisteria trees. Urokodaki-san told me when I was starting out in my training that wisteria flowers can be used against the demon's to kill them, maybe that's there here. Oh and Urokodaki-san san made me a kind of kitsune mask like Makomo's and Sabito's, but mine a horn like drawing and pink vines.

I followed where the other's were going. We reached a somekind of where two little girls who looked simillar stood.

A/N: Ik that one was a girl and the other was girl but Nezuko doesn't know :P

"Greeting everyone. Thank you all for joining the final selection tonight.
There are a lot of demons held captive on this mountain brought back by demon killing swordsmen.
they are unable to leave." The girl with black hair told us. "because from the mountain foot to half way up,there are a lot of demon repelling wisteria that bloom all year round." The white haired girl continued. "However, from here on out, there are no more wisteria. Only demons. If you can survive here for 7 days,then you pass the final selection.However, from here on out, there are no more wisteria. Only demons.Now let the final selection begin." They all said in the last part in unison. And with that all of us left.

Not even minutes after entering the forest two oni's attacked but to their despair I slayed them. I continued on my journey into the deeper part of the forest. I saw a young man running towards and the past me. From the little glimpse of his face with I got, he had a horrified expression on his face. I went to examine the place he ran from... and i saw demon covered by hands so that only his eyes can be seen holding a severed head.

It made me sick to my stomach...

He looked at me and dropped the head. "Awe another cute little kitsune." He said. "One two three...... eleven,twelve,thirteen, fourteen!

"Huh!?" I exclaimed feeling confused. "I was killed all of Urokodaki's aquaintance." He said laughing. "Why!?" I yelled. "Well he was the one who caged me here, I am just getting revenge. That brat over there told me that it's the Taishō era, I HAVE BEEN STUCK HERE SINCE EDO PERIOD DURING KEIRO ERA! I WILL NEVER FORGET FORGET WHAT HAPPENED 47 YEARS AGO! I HAVE EATEN 51 HUMANS SINCE THEN!" He exclaimed. 51 humans!? I recall Urokodaki-san telling me that the more humans an oni eats, the more stronger they are, this one is strong one. "And you are the fourteenth one of them. After all the are very much recognizable, they beat one thing in common. An kistune mask. But out of all of them two stand out. One was a girl with floral pattern kimono and a boy who had scar on his cheek...." As he weng rambling about them,my brain came to the conclusion that he was taking about Makomo and Sabito. I came into a state of rage as I dashed forward. "Breath of Blood: Second form:-Leech!" He doged but I had another trick under my sleeves. "Breath of Blood:First form:- Puncture!" I dashed forward and cut his head. Death was tge only things he deserved.

Timeskip: 7 days

I managed to survive the week! There were only four people left including me. They told us that we need to pay for our uniforms and give our body measures. They also gave us crows which they called the "Kasugaikarasu" and the ten ranks. "What about the balde?" A tall boy with a scar on his cheek asked them."You must choose a Tamahagane alloy, it'll be delivered to you about in 10-15 days." The white haired girl said. Hm maybe I will sneak another one for Tanjiro.

I used a stick just to walk. I was beaten to the core at that forest. I am currently making my way to Urokadoki-san's hut. I saw Tamjiro run out after I reach closer to the hut. I also ran towards him but tripped on my way. Tanjiro came running to me and hugged me, I hugged him back and gave him a tired smile. Urokodaki-san followed Tanjiro and came to me and hugged me. "I am glad you came back Nezuko. Okaeri." Okaeri, I haven't heard those words in two years, tears rolled down ny face as I cried in Tanjiro's and Urokodaki-san's arms.

----------------------------×------------------------------
~•~CH-6:END~•~
Thanks for reading!

TOTALLY UNRELATED TOPIC!:-

"Technoblade never dies" is true. Many of you may or may not know who he is but for the ones who do, you are most likely aware that he unfortunately passed away on 30th June 2022 at the age of only 23 because of cancer. For the ones who do not know him, he was a legend and always managed to put a smile on everyone's face no matter what. Technoblade will never die in our hearts and our memories. Rest in peace, we will never forget you and forever remember you king, o7 <3.

Edit: it has already been a year.... 365+ days without technoblade was hard ... Sorry for not posting last month. I was busy with exams and stuff, and now next I again have my Mid terms and had alot of projects this month... wish me luck <3 and sorry for the short chapter.