Chapter 7

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 7

☕ FLASHBACK  ☕ 
     (𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛)

From that day Rohan started facing problems controlling his anger. He would lash out at anyone or anything infront of him when in anger. His parents tried therapy, medicines but nothing really worked because he refused to all that. The only moment he would be fine was when he would get a phone call or video call from his sister. No one told her what was wrong here because no one wanted to worry the poor kid.

A few years passed but still no improvement in Rohan's destructive behavior that would take over when his anger was triggered. Rhea too got busy with her life abroad and rarely got time to check up on Rohan. He started feeling that Rhea was slowly drifting away from him. As the number of phonecalls dropped, so did Rohan's patience. He started loosing his cheerful self and was overcome by a possessive, insecure nature that tainted his soul with negative emotions.

Rhea rarely called him after finishing up her schoolworks and all that but now Rohan refused to pick up any of her calls. Rohan's this changed behavior worried her a lot. She somehow felt that something was terribly wrong back in India.

During that holiday Rhea decided to surprise her brother with a sudden return. She expected a bone crushing hug from her brother but was welcomed with the harsh reality about Rohan's mental health and emotional damage. She felt immensely guilty about what she did even though she was not completely at fault. If she had known this she would have come here often and called him whenever she was free even if it was for a second.

She took a few steps towards her broken brother's room.

"Rohan bhaiya, I came back to see you. I missed you so much. I'm really sorry for not calling you but I'll makeup for whatever wrong I did. Please open the door" she banged on the door with her delicate fist.

"Leave me alone. I don't wanna see you." Rohan  yelled which made her flinch. Never in her life he scolded her but now he straight away yelled at her to leave him alone. His harsh words pierced her heart.

"Please open the door!?!" She did not give up. After few minutes the door was swing open aggressively. He looked at Rhea with anger. His eyes red, breathing ragged, tear stains on his cheeks. Rhea peeped into the room and she was terrified to see the situation of the room. She got scared and took a few steps back and this made Rohan more angry and disappointed than he already was.

He pushed Rhea out of his way and marched down the stairs, a sobbing Rhea tailing him.

She managed to hold his wrist but Rohan yanked his hand which made Rhea lose her balance and she fell tumbling down the stairs. She fell down the stairs with a bleeding head and a broken arm.

She started wailing and within a second Rohan had guilt washed over his face. All the elders came rushing to Rhea but the next thing she said proved him that he had lost his sister forever.

"You are a monster, I hate you!" She screamed. Rohan was once again overcome by his anger.

"If you hate me so much then leave me just like you did before." He too screamed and just like that a beautiful bond was broken due to the immature behavior from both the sides. Neither did Rhea try to understand Rohan's mental state nor did Rohan try to control his anger, after all he hurt her physically which is completely unacceptable.

From that day Rhea never talked about Rohan and he too didn't have the guts to apologise and set things right.

☕ FLASHBACK ENDS ☕ 

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

Rohan's morning sessions had come to an end and now he was walking to the cafeteria.
He was walking but he spotted Taara and Rhea walking in his direction. They might have not noticed him but he did. Taara was looking so beautiful today that he zoned out for a second. He noticed that they were really twinning.

He was wearing a black jeans topped with a red t-shirt. His ear lobe decorated by those cool dangling ear cuffs. He looked breath taking as always making his fangirls drool over him but who will tell them that his attention had already been caught by this one specific girl.

 He looked breath taking as always making his fangirls drool over him but who will tell them that his attention had already been caught by this one specific girl

𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚌𝚎 - 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚐𝚕𝚎 ^_^

Their eyes met but both had different emotions in them. Rohan's eyes showed love and adoration where as Taara's eyes held nervousness and unnoticeable amount of fear, the fear of all possible stunts Rohan could pull up to tag her as his.

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

꧁ℝ𝕠𝕙𝕒𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍꧂

She saw me and then she ran away dragging a clueless  Rhea along with her. Why does she always run away from me? She is mine and she is supposed to stay with me. She has to get used to me and my ways of loving her. Even if she likes it or not she belongs to me. Ever since I set my eyes on her, her fate was already decided by me. 

I still remember that day, the first time I saw her. It was her first day in this college. She was walking around, absolutely clueless about the direction and classes. Her black locks flowing with the gentle breeze, earrings dangling, eye brows furrowed in confusion, her small button nose, her luscious lips settled in a cute little pout, she looked so adorable. Not to mention her size was also really small compared to mine that instantly made me feel a sense of responsibility towards her.

That day I was trying to take full advantage of my status as a senior by making the new ones do some slightly embarrassing things and Taara was no exception. She looked so nervous when I first approached her and I just couldn't get myself to embarrass her infront of the whole campus so instead I asked her to sing. She sounded so sweet, it was like a music therapy to me. She always has this impact on me, she makes me go crazy in anger but  the next second she cools it down so well as if nothing ever happened.

I tried staying away from her since that day but the more I distanced myself from her the deeper I fell for her. It was like a spell but a beautiful one which I couldn't break and this scared me a lot. After a lot of thinking back and forth I got into a conclusion that it's absolutely impossible for me to stay away from her. I finally decided that now there's no turning back, it's either she's mine or I'm no one's and I chose the first. And I'll make sure that I am the only one to decide my fate.

To be continued......