Chapter 25

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 25

꧁𝕋𝕒𝕒𝕣𝕒'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍꧂

"LEAVE HER!" A very familiar voice.It was Rohan's and I felt safe.

Rayan was pulled away from me and thrown to God knows where.  The other two minions had already left me and were in a desperate hurry to run which they succeeded at but soon they were stopped by my father in law and Rehan my other brother.

They came inside to witness a mad Rohan punching the hell out of a severely bruised Rayan. I was too shocked to do anything.

"How dare you lay your filthy hands on my wife?" He kept punching an almost unconscious Rayan. Rayan had violet rings around his eyes, reddened cheek bones due to the heavy blow they had endured. His lips were busted and bleeding at corner. His hair disheveled, clothes wrinkled, unkempt collar due to grabbing and yanking by the collar. His head was bleading as well. At this rate he would die.

The elders rushed in and tried to hold Rohan back. His mother looked terrified, his uncontrollable side was showing up and she feared this. Rohan escaped from their hold and started punching again. Rohan was behaving really violent.

'I had to do something....'

"ROHAN! STOP!" I screamed. He looked at me with red eyes. By now my so called, dad, his wife and Rehan had dragged Rayan away from the room. The only people in here were us, his  family.

"Rohan! Son! Please let's go home!" His father said. His mother held his hand and we walked out of the mansion. Rohan was eerily quiet.

'Something is wrong with him.'

"For now, both of you just come with us." His mother said stealing glances at me.

'I'm sure something is happening. This doesn't feel right.'

Rohan gently pulled his hand away from his mother's. "We will head back to our house." He said that with great authority and also giving me a warning gaze making me oblige to his wish.

'I can understand he's upset but still.... why did he glare at me when I'm the victim!
(╥﹏╥)'

"No, today just be with us. You'll feel better." His mother insisted.

"I don't want to." He said making each of his words clear. His father nodded his head and pulled his wife to their car along with his old parents and left for their home in their car. Rohan didn't leave any space for anyone to say another word. He came to me, held my hand in a strong grip and pulled me to our car.

He opened the door urging me to get in which I did. Then he got to the drivers seat and closed the door with a bang making me flinch.

"Rohan...." I said silently.

"Please. Just stay quiet." He said rubbing his forehead. He removed his blazer, unbuttoned the top buttons of his shirt and rolled up his sleeves. He looked hot, sure but he looked mad as well.

He started the car to our home. He didn't say a word but as soon as he got to the road he started speeding up. He was driving like crazy.... completely rash driving. I held on to the handle kind of thing at the top next to the window. Rohan's knuckles were turning white due to how much tight he was holding the gear and steering wheel.

"Rohan please slow down. This is dangerous." He threw me a glare and held my right hand. He placed it on the gear with his hand on top of mine preventing me from pulling away. I stayed quiet the whole ride, silently thanking all the gods for keeping the road clear of any other vehicle but I was very sure soon we would be charged with a fine for over speeding. He didn't leave my hand the whole ride.