Welcome to my class

Brian stood there watching the clock  as he waited for his class to arrive. "10 minutes already" Brian said to himself before hearing the sound of feet hitting the ground. "Finally" Brian says quietly looking at the entrance to Race course alpha. He watches as the whole class 2-A and 2-B step through the gate, including some teachers. "Why is class 2'B here" Brain ask as Aizawa and Vlad King walk towards him. "Well Nezu thought it would be better for both classes to know this information" Aizawa says, 'Yeah, plus my class is almost always getting left behind by the other teacher in the subject" Vlad King adds with a sad smile. "Well they are equals in my class" Brian says with a smile, causing Vlad King to cheer up a bit. "Alright go sit down" Brian shouts to the classes and teachers pointing towards the bleachers that have an over view of certain tracks. 

After everyone settled into the bleacher Brian begins his lesson. "What the point of learning these advanced driving techniques" he questions the class before a certain girl with a big black pony tail raises her hand. Brian points toward her and motions for her to state her answer, "I'm Momo Yaoyorozu" she start "are we taking these classes to ensure we can get to the crime faster incase we don't have the quirks that make us move faster or if for some reason our quirks didn't work?" Brian smiles, making her and 4 other girls blushes, "That is right on the dot!" he states out loud. "Now our first lesson is gonna be pretty easy" he starts "as you see behind me" he continues while pointing over his shoulders with his thumbs, "there is a simple oval racer track that has a little bit of banked curves." He looks over the classes to seem most of them nodding or taking some notes. "Today I'll show you some basics of driving and gaining and maintaining speed and maybe we will perform" Brian starts before pausing for a second, gaining the anticipation of the student, "One versus One races!" Everyone in the bleacher cheers at the chance to have some fun.  "Now before we do that" he starts before pointing at a medium size garage capable of holding around 7-8 cars, "These are the cars you will be driving in these practice sessions!" As he said that two of the garage doors opened revealing...

  "Now before we do that" he starts before pointing at a medium size garage capable of holding around 7-8 cars, "These are the cars you will be driving in these practice sessions!" As he said that two of the garage doors opened revealing

2, 2016 Nissan Fairlady Z's. One in white and one in black.  

Everyone except a certain 3, look at the car in excitement and engagement. "Now I won't be driving these cars for my demonstrations or if I race you. Instead I will be racing in an older car" Brian says before being interrupted. "hah!" Izumi starts off saying "I could beat you in any car you DEKU!" Many of the students look at her in shock and disappointment. "Really now" Brian ask with a small smirk, "wanna put your money where your mouth is?" "HELL yeah! 1000 Yen!" She yells out smirking holding the cash up. 'only 7.40 in American money, ehhh who care' Brian thinks before speaking out "deal, get your ass down here and pick one of the Nissan's while I pick up my car." HE walks out of the track area to his own private garage on the campus getting his training vehicle he prepared in secret. 

Izumi smirks thinking she had this in the bag before she got in the car. In the car she realized that there was buttons but she didn't know what most of them went to. She shook this off thinking she wouldn't need them before starting her car and heading to the starting line. She waited there thinking she had this in the bag until she heard the gasp of her fellow classmates before she saw, in her mind, 'Brothers' car.