A kiss? wait 5?!?!?

It was a casual day at UA college, Brian was walking around the halls having already taught his class for the day, and didn't want to go to any classes. As Brian was walking through the school halls he was jamming out to music through his headphones, doing little dances as he walked. 

(this pretty much)

(this pretty much)

A few people saw him, a few smiled at his antics some others scoffed and then a few wanted to join him as he walked past. After around 10 minutes of walking he looked around a saw a room that said 'music hall'. "hmmmm wonder what kinda trouble I can get into there" Brian thought to himself before smiling and starting to head into it. Taking a quick look around he walked in before closing the door behind him. He looked on in wonder at all the instruments he saw, and sorta sad seeing the small layer of dust on everything. 

(this pretty much except more instruments that are covered in tarps, and a light layer of dust over everything

(this pretty much except more instruments that are covered in tarps, and a light layer of dust over everything.)

Walking around he looked at all the tarps, seeing the slight outline of the instruments underneath the tarps. Seeing an instrument that seemed bigger then the rest, his curiosity was peeked, as he walked over to it grabbing the tarp and ripping it off. Underneath was a beautiful grand piano.  "wow" Brian mumbles amazed at the sight of this amazing looking piano. 

(This is the piano)

(This is the piano)

He was amazed seeing the transparent grand piano. "I wonder why this was left here" Brian says quietly before getting an idea out. Pulling out the chair he sat down at the piano, slowly playing a few keys, smiling to hear it was still in tune. 

What he didn't realize was that he caught the attention of 5 girls who just so happened to be walking by and heard the sound of a few notes being played. "you hear that" a girl with purple hair said to the other four, one with black hair, another with long green hair and two of which who had purple hair, though one of the ones with purple hair had relatively messy and short hair then the other. This was Momo, Tsu, Mei, Mina, and Jirou. "I do hear that" Momo says in response to Jirou. "Yeah" Mina starts "lets go investigate!" she whisper yells before rushing to the music room door and slowly walking in, remaining hidden from view, with the other 4 following behind. Standing on the side of the room they watched in a amazement and aww as Brian started to play. 

They all felt a hidden pain behind the song as it filled their ears. "I wonder what he went through" Tsu whispered to them, all of which, nodded in agreement. Mina and Momo, almost tearing up. When the song finished they just stood there, watching until Brian started to play again. This time, it sounded even sadder and more soaked in pain. What shocked them even more was when Brian started to sing along with the music. The girl sstood there amazed by his singing voice.

As Brian sang the girls grew sadder but fell more in love with him. What they didn't know was that as Brian sang, he sang going through the memories of his past. From being loved to forgotten, hugged to beat, full to starving, full of life to lifeless, hopeful to empty, and wondering why it had to happened to him...

As Brian sang and played the piano a tear fell from his eye before Brian quickly wiped it off his face, finishing the song. The girls looked at each other before nodding, as Brian hunched over and started to cry slowly and quietly. The girls slowly walked up to him before pulling him in for a big group hug. Brian was surprised but didn't fight it, letting it out as he cried in the hug. Truly allowing his shields and walls to fall. He couldn't explain it, but he knew he felt safe around them. For what reason? He couldn't say, for the right reason's though. he could agree. Slowly he lift their heads, gaining a blush from them, as he started to kiss them one by one. 

Then Brian realized what he did, wiping his face and tears. "I'm sorry" he whispered before going to walk away, being stopped by Tsu grabbing his arm. "Don't apologize, we've wanted to do that to you for a while" Momo said. Making Brian blush before they all took turns giving him a kiss. "Thank you" Brian says quietly with a smile, tears coming from his eyes. These weren't sad tears though, these were tears of happiness. He finally found something he has wanted, love. 

As they all walked out of the Music room, Brian made sure to mark the room and remember where it was. This was his room now, and now he needed to get Nezu to give him the room and its contents. That, however, would wait for now. No he had not one, but 5 amazing girlfriends, all of which, wanted to go eat. Brian smiled following close behind with a smile. He looked up as they walked out of UA with a smile, "I did it Grandma" he whispered with a single tear falling from his eye. "Come on!" Mina yelled, as Brian looked at his new girlfriends before smiling and walking over to them, heading down the road. 

"I'm so proud of you Brian" nana said while watching him from above. She smiled, finally knowing Brian's life was getting better and better, not having to deal with the torment and abuse as of now. "Enjoy what you can" she said with a smile she faded away, back into One for All.