A Mysterious Finding

As Brian entered the house he looked around with a small smile. This home was the old home of Nana Shimura, his grandmother, and it was in a hidden location only a select few knew about. Slowly walking through the home he smiled seeing old pictures of his grandmother and her adventures, stopping on one and grabbing it. The picture was simple; it was his grandmother, but her smile made him love the picture so much. Smiling, he put the picture down and started to walk through the house again, taking in everything before slowly stopping.

He looked around, his usual soft face hardening as he felt something off. He quickly drew his gun from his holster and aimed it, taking the safety off and slowly searching the house. Remaining as quiet as he could he slowly searched. entering the two bedrooms and searching them, finding nothing wrong. A bit confused he continued to search the rest of the house finding....

Nothing.

"This is certainly, strange" he commented as h slowly put his pistol back into his holster, but not taking his holster off. He was still suspicious of what was happening so he made sure to stay on guard the whole time. He slowly made his way back to the kitchen and opened the cupboards, finding food he stashed there for safe keeping and emergencies. Getting to work, he grabbed a can of vegetables out, as well as a bag of dehydrated milk, and then a bag of rice. He got to work cooking the vegetables and rice, soon making a delicious fired rice meal, then he used the dehydrated milk to make himself a glass of milk.

Smiling to himself as he finished cooking, he grabbed to food and went outside sitting down on the porch, slowly eating while looking out into the woods. "so now I'm a waned man" he would chuckle to himself, "well, Id like to see them try and catch me before finding out I am innocent." As he was eating he would watch out into the woods, watching for any movement he could.

Close to finishing dinner he would spot a bush shaking, he would watch it concerned. Slowly putting his food down, he would stand up, his hand on his gun as he hollered out, "Come on out." After waiting a few minutes, nothing seem to have come out, so taking matter into his own hands, Brian slowly and cautiously walked over to the bush. With a deep breath he would push the bush aside before quickly ducking out of the way of something flying at him. Jumping out of the way, a giant body of sorts jumped from the bush over him and ran into thicker bushes, Brian making quick pursuit.

Running through the bushes, Brian would chase this person, or thing, gun at the ready incase he was attacked. The bushes cut at him, leaving him with a few scratches and his clothing a mess when he final noticed the thing he was chasing stopped. Smirking he would slowly sneak up to where he last saw this thing, hearing its heavy footsteps as he got closer. he slowly peered around the bushes until he saw it.....

A deer, a simple deer had caused this fuss. He deadpanned looking at the dinner before laughing. "I can't believe I let a deer get the upper hand here! I'm telling you what miss dear, this could have been a lot worse." He chuckled to himself before slowing making his way back up to the old style house.

Walking back to the cabin he noticed how his car would easily be seen, so without another minute he went and stored it in the garage. To be extra careful he applied a tarp over the car, it could easily be moved off in a few second when needed, but it helped protect and hide the car. He looked around the garage and smiled, walking over and noticing a picture of him and his crew, no family, from America. "I miss you guys..." he said with a soft expression and tone, " we will meet again one day." Placing the picture down he slowly moved over to another car that was under a tarp and smiled, placing his hand where the hood will be. Though he said nothing, his expression held one of happiness and compassion as he looked at the other car under the tarp, not removing it.

Without another word he closed the garage up, slowly walking back to the house. He watched a small waterfall as he walked, enjoying the sound of the running and crashing water as he walked. Grabbing his dirty dishes he left on the porch, he walked back into the home, closing and locking the door behind himself. He brought his dirty dishes to the sink, washing them with ease and placing them on a drying rack. Grabbing some trash he walked over to where the trash can was and threw it in. As he was about to close the door he stopped, at catching something out of the corner of his eye. He slowly bent down and moved a few boxes and bags, revealing a trap door.

"I didn't know this was here..." he would say seriously and quietly to himself, slowly opening the hatch. looking down he noticed a small stair case, with caution he slowly went through the trap door. A soft light, seemingly coming from a room down the stairs highlighted the stairs as he walked, soon reaching the room and looked around shocked. The room was a hero gadget room, but also had a science lab of sorts. He would slowly walk around the labs, seeing tons of blue prints, and prototype gears, as well as some earlier models of popular hero gear of todays hero's. He looked over some of the blueprints finding a few company names like Mikes hero gear, an old business that went bankrupt, Capsule Corp, one he would need to research more, and then some from UA.

He glanced around the room before his eyes caught hold of something big. It was a big cylinder that was connect to multiple medical devices, all of which seemed to have a stasis affect on what ever was in the cylinder. " A Cryo-Chamber? but why down here?" he would looked confused before noticing some lights turn on. The machine starting to beep, "Me coming down here must have done something" he muttered annoyed for not thinking about any sort of motion sensor. Air escapes the Cryo-Chamber as the door unseals it self with a quick but small movement. Putting his hand on his gun again, Brain looked at he Cryo-Chamber as it opened, a bit scared.

As the door opened completely, and the small fog cleared out of the way, Brain stood their shocked. Not believed what he saw, not a word to mutter......

________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome back!!!!! I'm done college for now, until I go military in a few months, but with this time I plan to continue this very story! Maybe make some other ones!!! I thank all of you who have stayed with me this long and have wanted to keep reading, I am very sorry for the wait.

Brian has just found a mysterious Cryo-Chamber, what was in it that caused him to be so speechless? Find out next time on Dragon Ba- I mean Izuku O'Conner!!!!