IMAGINE 11: Stuck

Character: Diluc Ragvindr (Genshin Impact)

Sub! Diluc x Dom! Reader

Warning: light smut, ass, kissing

Oh, how is this even possible?

Looking at the winery's owner, dead in the eye, he looks away in shame, forming patches of cold sweats and a faint blush to hover on his features.

You facepalmed as you snickered at his unusual position, basking in his useless glare. Coming from him, this really was unexpected. 'Look at yourself. Care to explain?'

His eyebrows scrunched, chewing the inside of his cheek. There he was, stuck between a mansion wall. Forming a hole there. Head down to the chest stuck on one side, and his waist down to his ankles sticking out on the other.

He grumbled 'I saw a cockroach and... things did not go as I anticipated.' He seemingly reasoned, stating he was not scared but rather, hated it. And decided to deliver a flying kick to the creature sitting on the wall which clearly did not handle his strength well.

You crouched down and patted his crimson locks. The two of you were rather close. 'Seems that this happened recently huh. Good thing your maids and staffs are out for a day off.' And snickered 'Or they'll see your pathetic stance haha.' You looked down at him, he must be lucky to receive some help as you were just visiting. Judging from how it looks, the incident happened no longer than 3 minutes so he hasn't been able to have done much. Truly recent.

He massaged his temples 'Just give me a hand here. I have some things to do.' He ordered as if he has the upper hand here. He was wrong.

You raised an eyebrow 'If you're busy then you shouldn't do something stupid hun. You did something bad. Now there's a goddamn hole in the wall.' You scolded whilst he sighed 'I can just repair it later.' He reasoned

You completely bent down on the floor, sitting on your ankles, elbows resting on knees. You softly grabbed his chin 'But that doesn't change the fact that you did something wrong does it? Hm?' you hummed. you have the advantage at the motionless position of the oh so great midnight hero so, why not mess him up a bit.

Eyes averting away, he remained silent, knowing himself you're right. You stood up and strode over to the other side of the wall 'Then you would need a punishment for you to learn don't you?' his stomach dropped, recalling the amount of times he received that so called punishment 'Wait, I can just-' his own breath cut him off when he felt slender hands wrap around his waist, and the weight of your front pushing down on his ass

His palms formed a fist and bit his lower lip while his heart thumped loudly in his ribcage. Anticipation building up inside his stomach, seeing as he cannot see the situation on the other side but can only receive the feeling anonymously.

You softly grinded your hips, leaving him with eyes shut, and mouth agape, breathing out nervously. Something about the situation aroused something in him, his stomach stirring with butterflies whilst he only has his fists and walls to thump on.

You basked in the glory of the perfect view, ass perfectly presented to you and his grabbable waist to grip on. His soles barely touching the ground and that plump thigh that was previously covered in your marks. Maybe you should renew them today.

Unlocking the grasp of his belt, he gasped at the sudden action. You gripped the waist of his pants and began to pull them off as he started resisting and struggling 'Hold on, we're still outside, anyone could-'