Chapter 14

Francisca's POV

It's lunch time at school right now and I'm sitting with Violet as usual.

I keep glancing at Ivan and Dan's table, mostly looking at Ivan.

I want to tell him who I am as soon as possible. I can't wait any longer. Dan already knows and it's not fair to him or Ivan and dad to keep keeping me a secret.

Dan catches me looking and at his table and smiles and waves a small wave at me when no one is looking.

I quickly turn my face and see Violet looking at me and then looking up at my brothers table.

"Have you decided on when you're going to talk to your other brother?" She asks.

Violet obviously knows about the whole ordeal as Lori and Jenny back home plus me and Dan. And me trying to find the perfect time to tell Ivan everything, which will lead to telling dad everything...and having to be at close proximity with him after years and years and years. OH GOD this is so stressful.

But it has to be done. No, I want it to be done. I've been missing my family like crazy ever since I left and I can't just ignore that.

Matt is gonna talk with dad about the what is going to happen once all is revealed and it's all gonna be okay.......according to Matt........hopefully he is right.

I might tell Ivan today.

_______

I have PE again right now and Violet and I couldn't get out of it like last time.

The coach has us running laps and something to know about me. I am not athletic at all.

When class ends and I head to my locker I am stopped by somebody in front of me.

A guy. I think I've seen him around. He is in an older grad though. I think he's a football player here. He is quite popular I hear but I don't think I remember his name.

"Hey" he says with a devious smirk on his face.

"Hi?" I say confused, from what I heard he is in my brothers grad. Which means he is a senior. Soooo, why would he be talking to me?

He is quite good looking though, he has light brown hair and green eyes, some freckles on his nose. He must be a hit with the ladies lol.

He looks me up and down and it's kind of awkward.

"I'm James" he says. "You're new aren't you?" He asks.

I nod my head. Why would a senior be interested in wether im ( a sophomore) new or not?

"Well my friends and I are hanging out after school in a bit, would you like to join us?" He says I think he stopped talking but then he moves his hands to my hair and gives it a light tug and says "join me?"

So now I have no idea what is happening. A senior I've never had a conversation with before is asking me to hang out with him.....he hasn't even asked me my name has he? I inwardly roll my eyes, I don't care how hot you are, you could still be a serial killer, and i was about to tell him exactly that when another hand grabs his and yanks it away from my hair.

I see who it is and it's Dan...uh oh.

James blinks at Dan's pissed off face and then gives him a smirk.

"Dan, hey man" James says.

Dan takes a step towards him and infront of me and continues to glare at James.

"What do you think you're doing?" Dan asks.

James blinks at him once again and glances at me from behind Dan's shoulder and starts speaking.