Chapter 22

Francisca's POV

So, since the day Ivan actually let me speak with him and say what I wanted to say, not much has changed.

He still avoids me, or tries to.

You see, I've come up with a new tactic to mend our relationship.

Now whenever I'm at school or at dad's house I just randomly start conversations with him about whatever and occasionally deliberately try to annoy him.

Ivan is sitting in the cafeteria with his friends? I go sit there too, right next to him and ask what they are talking about.

When having a family dinner? I suddenly take a picture of him and laugh. He gets super confused after I do that.

Ivan is peacefully on his phone in his bedroom? I burst In to his room unannounced and start talking about a new show I've started watching and How i am now completely obsessed.

Normal annoying little sister things.

My goal in doing this is to establish....some kind of normalcy again with us.

I feel like ivan might not exactly remember why I'm so great to have around lol....but on a serious note, I am afraid that he might not remember how to deal with me, how to be a normal brother again with me.

Dan said that ivan has been angry about me not being in his life for so long that he might not know what to do with himself when that is gone.

I don't know if that's one hundred percent true but, maybe it is.

The downside of my plan is that I do all the talking all the time while he just looks at me with irritation.

I don't 100% know what he is thinking about, how close am I actually from getting him back, what exactly is holding him back from trying with me. I don't know, and I never will if he just never speaks.

So today after lunch, I'm planning to barge into his room, make myself comfortable, and try to get him to talk about himself a little.

Let's just hope this works or at least doesn't completely fail and fall apart.

____

Lunch was as you would expect it to be, Dan and I mostly talking with each other, Dad and Matt talking with each other. Ivan sulking, glaring and talking to nobody.

Although, today, Dan and Matt spoke for a bit, it wasn't a lot, but I can tell that both Dan and Matt were trying. They talked about school, if Dan has a girlfriend at some point to which Dan responded honestly with and how his relationship with girls his age work, which ew, I was eating, I absolutely did not want to hear that.

So, while that was going on, I just kept staring at Ivan playing with his food like a creeper.

And I think he noticed. I think he might be anticipating me doing something like the other times, which I am, but not right this second. I'm just waiting for Lunch to end.

____

Okay! It's game time!

Lunch ended about half an hour ago so it's my time to execute my plan.

I head towards Ivan's room, push the door wide open, see him on his bed then turning to me with surprise evident in his face, then I advance towards his bed to sit down next to him.

And what do I do next you ask?

Nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

I just sit on the bed in total silence. Definitely going to annoy the suit out of him and force him to talk to me.

Because I'm not going to be saying a damn thing.