Chapter 24: The Mystic Legacy Trial (Pt. 1)

A/N: Nearly fell asleep while editing this chapter. Three times. I'm so tired...

FAN ART! I can't leave you guys hanging!

Weiss, Claus and Oden being great friends! I think its adorable!

AND WE HAVE SUPER HOT FAN ART OF HEATH! Please, I'd let him do ANYTHING! Cough.

1Ayato5 THANK YOU FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL ART OF HEATH! I'll remember it forever. 10/10!

Enjoy!

——

CONTENT WARNING: GRAPHIC DESCRIPTION OF VIOLENCE AND/OR DEATH! You have been warned.

I woke up. My body felt heavy as I sat up. I let out a long sigh. Yesterday had been... hard. I still couldn't understand that Ru was... evil. It felt wrong.

I left my bed, glancing at Oden's bed. It was empty. He was probably eating breakfast by now. I put on my uniform quickly, trying to empty my thoughts.

Today, I only had to think about the Mystic Legacy Trial. I'd tackle the issues about Ru afterwards. Since... I'd found someone to help me deal with Ru.

I left the room, closing the door. It was hard to believe there were only a few days left until we changed rooms.

Sighing, I heard chattering in the kitchen. I saw Oden raising an accusing fork at Kieran who was laughing so much that he nearly fell off his chair. Hina hid her face with her hands while Jake nonchalantly ate his scrambled eggs. He saw me and waved.

"Finally, a sane person."

While standing up, he accidentally kicked Kieran's chair, causing the latter to fall off, still laughing as he lay on the ground.

"What's wrong with him?"

"Who knows,"

He began to make me a plate, before smiling.

"So, are you ready?"

I sighed. "No, but I can't stop time."

"Maybe not now, but you might find something there that can." He winked at me as he handed me a plate of scrambled eggs and toasted bread.