𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐎 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃

(a/n:i can't type with these nails cuh)

"O..Oh fuck!" i hung my head down as Billie fucked me from the back. She reached her arm down to yank my hair.

My head was below her chin as she gripped my hair. "Please..Billie" i looked at her in the mirror. She pouted before smirking evilly.

Her eyes many shades darker from her soft blue ones. "But you look so good in this skirt mama." she giggled. Fucking me harder.

she released my hair and put her hand around my mouth to muffle my sounds. She suddenly slowed her thrust, giving me deep long strokes. I widen my eyes and let out a squeak. i looked at myself in the mirror.

My eye makeup was ruined, my hair was fluffy and all over the place. i looked a mess...but i loved it. She threw her head back and let out a loud moan. She brung her head down and looked down at my ass.

She smacked it and stopped her thrust. Leaving me to do the work. "Work slut." she gritted her teeth and removed her hand from my mouth.

I lifted myself from the counter and held my self with my arms. I threw my ass back on her dick. She screwed her eyes shut and blew a breath. I chewed on my lip trying not to let out a moan as her dick throbbed in me. Her tip kissed my cervix every time i pushed myself back onto her.

she gripped my hips and leaned down on my back. My walls tightened as she drilled into me. She let me hear her wines and moans as she fucked me. "You must have wanted me to fuck you silly when you came to this party dressed like this. no?" she tilted her head.

"Or maybe you wanted me to get jealous when you were talking to those girls." she chuckled in my ear while she rearranged my guts. I stayed completely silent, she didn't like that. "Answer me you whore." She leaned up again and smacked my ass. I had two red hand prints that decorated my ass.

"M..Mhm.." i struggled to get out. she tsked and pulled me up by my neck. "You must want to get fucked up huh?" she gritted her teeth. "Speak." she made i contact with me and narrowed her eyes. "Y..Yes." i whined and she grinned. fucking psycho.

"Thats what i wanted to hear." she let me go and reached her hand for my clit. "I..I can't take it." i put my hand on her pelvis. Of course she smacked it away and rubbed her two fingers on my clit. My walls strangled her, she cursed under her breath and let her eyes roll back.

I rested my forehead on the counter and squealed as i squirted all over the floor and us. "Look at you, making a mess." she shook her head. She kept fucking me. harder this time.

She was using me for her own pleasure and that possibly made me hornier. "Fuck!" she yelled as she came in me. i tightened my walls repeatedly, helping her out a little. "Stop..doing that." she breathed out.

I decided to get pay back and push myself back onto her. "What are you- Mh.." she moaned leaning on the wall. she pulled her lip between her teeth as i fucked her. I stood up, turning around and getting on my knees. I stroked her before sucking on her blushed tip. She threw her head back against the wall.

I slipped her into my mouth. my nose hit her pelvis as i swallowed her dick. "Aries!" her hips rose off the wall as i swallowed her. "swallow that shit, fuck yes.." she bit her lip as she looked down at me. meeting my eyes. I moaned around her, moving my tongue a little under her base.

She body jolted and she let out a scream, it was soo different from her regular raspy voice. it was loud, and her voice cracked. Her breathing picked up and her eyebrows were upturned. she let out loud cries as her legs shook.

I reached to play with her balls, i rolled my fingers between them and that did it for her. She screwed her eyes shut and gritted her teeth, squealing as she came. hard. I swallowed her loads as she came, tears forming in her eyes.

"Ah! okay..okay.." she pushed my head away and leaned against the wall. Thick strings of cum leaked from her tip, her legs jolting as it did. "Fuck.." she breathed out. running her hands through her hair.

she looked at me with angry eyes and grabbed me by my neck to meet her eyes. "Don't ever do that shit again." I bit my lip and nodded. she sat me down on the counter and rested her hands on my thighs.

"I love you. You okay?" she cupped my face and i melted in her touch. I nodded and she smiled. she pecked my lips before helping me put on my clothes.

she put on hers and picked me up off of the counter. "Lets go home, yeah?" she chuckled and rested me on her hip. She held my heels and took me to the car.

I rested my head on her shoulder and took in her vanilla scent. Even though We reeked of sex, she somehow still smelled good.

"baby. love. Aries." she tapped my cheek and furrowed her brows. She rolled her eyes and i giggled in her neck. "Say itt." i whined. she glared at me. "Stink." she mumbled. I laughed and she laughed too.

"I'm not calling you that Aries." she shook her head as she put me in the seat. i buckled myself up and turned to her as she got into the car. "Yes you are! i whined. she pressed her lips into a straight line and shook her head. "Nope not doing it." she mumbled starting the car.

"Please?" i tilted my head. "No" she said giving me a stank face. i looked away laughing. "Don't make me beg." i said and she side eyed me.

"Please please please please please plea-" she interrupted me by kissing my lips. She grabbed my purse and pulled out my phone connecting it to the aux and played 'Clouded' By Brent Faiyaz. I looked at her then the console.

soon I was dancing and singing the lyrics and she laughed at me while driving. "Silly ass." she mumbled smirking.