𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄

𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄, 𝐆!𝐏

"Yeah, i think we should put it over here." i suggested with my head rested on my hand.

I was getting bored with this zoom call. i started playing with my fingers. I heard my door open and reveal Aries with my booty shorts on and a really revealing crop top.

"Do you mind if i come in?" she whispered. i shook my head no and she sat down on our bed.

She threw her phone and laid down. she was looking at the ceiling for a little before smirking.

She got up and came behind me. Messaging my shoulders. i let out a groan and tilted my head back. looking up at her.

"What are you doing ma?" i question smirking. She ignored my sliding her hand down my shirt between my legs.

I widened my eyes before looking down with a flustered face. She palmed my bulge and bit her lip.

i grunted and i felt blood go directly down. great.

you couldn't see her face in the camera, just her curls and her neck and chest. 

she rubbed it a little, making my body tense. she giggled and slipped her hand into my pants while her other rested on my head. scratching that spot.

y'know, the one that makes your toes curl.

i chewed on my bottom lip, trying not to make a sexual sound. "Billie, you paying attention?" My manager said with one eyebrow raised.

"I-Um..Yeah." i stuttered. She slipped my dick out of my boxers and i took my shorts off.

The cold air brushed against my tip. I buck my hips and whine a bit. "Be patient." she whispered and started to stroke me.

My dick grew harder in her hands and she smiled. I pushed my hips up, thrusting myself into her hand. She pulled away spitting in her hand before returning it to my tip.

"Fuck.." i breathed out. My body grew hotter and my breathing picked up. She scratched my head and looked down at me.

She pulled back away from me and grabbed something before coming back and putting her hand on my head, scratching it again. She slipped the toy on my dick and stroked it up and down.

"Fuck not this." i whined. She grabbed the toy that made me cum the fastest. I use it when she's not home.

I pushed my hips up to meet her strokes. i fought the urge to throw my head back. I quickly turned my camera off and my microphone.

I threw my head back moaning loudly. "You were holding that in, huh?" she tilted her head looking down at me. "Mhm" i whimpered

She started stroking me faster this time. I grit my teeth and clenched my stomach. she held the toy in place as i thrusted myself into it.

"No keep going.." i whined stopping my hips. she chuckled lowly and stopped the toy at my tip. pushing it down quickly.

"Your gonna make me cum..shit" i moaned. "Not yet." she cooed at me and slammed the toy on me. my abdomen felt like it was on fire.

I let out a cry and clawed the chair. "I-I can't.." i whimpered. My dick pulsed in the toy. begging for a release. She snaked her other hand down to play with my balls.

"P-Please." i begged, panting. She squeezed her hand around the toy. She tilted it at an angle that made me scream.

"Fuck! please.." i brung my hands to my face, wiping the ready tears. i wasn't sad. i was loving this.