𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐠!𝐩

I jumped at the loud knocking at my front door, the knocking being my friend billie. I invited her over since she wanted to come see me after she came back from tour. I opened the door and she lifted her head immediately smiling when she saw me.

"Hey whore!" She said as she pulled me into a hug, "Whats good slut." I said accepting her hug. "How you been, baby?" She rasped closing the door behind her. She looked too fine right now, she was wearing a black, red, gray, and white flannel with some knee length ripped up shorts and some air forces with a luxury design on the swoosh.

"Hello? Earth to Aries.." she waved her hand in my face and i blushed a little from embarrassment, "You ok?" She said tilting her head and i nodded going to the couch. She plopped down next to me, scooting closer so our thighs were touching. "So! Tell me about tour." I said cupping my face. "It was so fucking amazing, drew came with me and shit. It was awesome." She said smiling. "Thats good..i really missed you." She smiled harder at my words and a faint blush appeared on her face.

-

"That shit can't be real.." she said looking at the video displayed on my screen. "It is!" She snapped her head at me with a look of confusion "No its not!..girl." She made a face at me. "No! Listen..because its a pill so its just like any medicine but it makes you fucking horny!" I said laughing, "think of it like a special medicine." She gave me a blank stare and shook her head.

"You wanna try it?" She suggested and i side eyed her. "And do what?" I squinted and her and she squinted at me. "Like...have sex?" I said and she shrugged and i looked away blushing. "Ordering them right...now." She said putting her phone down. My jaw dropped and i went for her phone immediately.

But she snatched it away just in time, "Billie!" I sighed and she busted out in laughter, "What?! I wanted to see if them motherfuckers work!" She shrugged, "Not a big deal."

After a while we say and watched about 2 more videos about it, "Do you really think it wor-" Billie got cut off by my doorbell going off and we sent a look to each other. "I'll go get it." I said and awkwardly got up, heading for the door. I smiled at the man and he passed me the pills, saying bye afterwards.

"Here they are...in all their glory." I said and she snatched them from me biting her lip as she struggled to open the bottle. "Gimme it dumbass." I scoffed and snatched it back. "Let me open it!" She whined like a little kid and took it. After what felt like an hour she successfully opened it.

"Why do they smell good? " She said making a weird face before taking two out and giving me one, I ran around the couch and plopped down next to her. She looks at me and i look at her, "Oo! Lets put our arms like..this." She put her arm around mine so my hand was near her mouth and hers was near mine. "Open." I said and she stuck out her tongue and so did i.

She placed the pill on my tongue and we both swallowed it whole. "I guess we gotta wait." She shrugged and whipped out her phone as she put her head on my shoulder.

-

"Fuck.." i heard Billie groan as she shifted uncomfortably in her position, My eyes darted to her immediately, Her eyes were noticeably darker and a blush spread across her nose and cheeks, She had a pillow over her lap and i yanked it from her grasp.
She let out a gasp and sat back on her hands. "Oh..my god." i gawked at the large bulge in the middle of her pants.