chapter 20

Zhi Xiasheng looked deeply into the eyes of Shi Hu, a tinged blush came across his face and he looked down with eyes darkened.

"Uh… Young Master thank you for assist Xiao Hui on this small journey, he promises on his parents grave that if he should meet again someday he would repay your great favors" Zhi Xiasheng smiled with his right hand in the air 

Shu Hu gave a soft smiled, "if the heavens allow it I'm sure we meet again" Shu Hu said softly spoken 

"Has the master taken a liking to a mere mortal?" Han Siyu said hauntly yet soft laced with seductiveness said

"I- ah?!" Shi Hu stopped and looked up at Han Siyu flustered, "that's not in the script!" 

"CUT!!!" The director yelled venomously then marched up to them, "what are you doing?!"

"That was not in the script!" 

"Is it not close to what the original said?!" 

"Well…. he's out of character!" Shi Hu said 

"An Yuhang is a venomous contemptuous fairy fox, if anything he portrays his arrogance right! Even a rookie can do better at this!!" 

Everyone knows the director is particularly hard on Shi Hu because he's looking for great promise in him, even with the smallest mistake he'd rebuke him. After chewing him out for some time they started back on the set.

"Don't be silly An Yuhang" 

Han Siyu jumped from the tree fluttering then used the fan to touch his chin pushing it up gently yet it came off sexy and full of tension.

"Right, after all master is immortal and that thing there is nothing but a mere bug that will crawl on the ground until it's ultimately squashed under foot" Han Siyu lips gently parted with a smile 

Shu Hu opens his mouth to say something, ".........." he closes it back forgetting his lines earning another strong outburst from the director.

Throughout the day the director was in a raging fit because the scenes were constantly cutting, which was costing more time than initially thought. Han Siyu sips his mocha while posting videos of him and Lei YuChen.

[@Dmitry: who knew the stone king had such a cute side] 

[@Redda: husband material, I mean looked at him lucky] 

[@Don'tMindMe: they looked so cute together😘] 

Han Siyu was smiling softly looking at his phone. A new song was posted ViTube that just exploded.

🎶just know I'll be here, and I don't care if you don't want to🎶

《@Greg: you have such a wonderful and angelic voice Mr/Ms. Blue eyes》

《@Sidney: honestly, when I heard that his gonna try and write they were own their own song I legit went bat shit crazy》

《@outlook: yeah usually he'd do covers and he has such a beautiful voice to be so small time》 

《@recklesslover: his voice is on par with some professional singers and is sweeter than the new rookie Zhi Xiasheng》 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lei YuChen was at the airport, where a beautiful girl waved at him smiling. Her face flushed with excitement, she ran up to him and hugged him.

"I miss you so much! Look at you your for more Handsome than before" she smiled 

Lei YuChen smiled then patted her head, she smiled cattishly. Lei YuChen took her suitcase ready to walk her to the car, she put her hands behind her back while she followed him.

They both went into the car after Lei YuChen put her things in the trunk, he started to drive as Lei Mingxia put her headphones on and scrolled through the media.

Lei Mingxia expression grew darker the more she scroll, her fingers moved so fast it was impossible to follow. Then immediately she plug out the head set angrily.

"Brother what is the meaning of this?!" 

She showed him a picture Han Siyu took.

"Han Siyu and I-" 

"You and Han Siyu nothing! Don't you get it?! He doesn't want you!! Your a moron!! Over and over you chase after him and he turns you down everytime yet you insist on following his tale-" 

"Mingxi-" 

"Mingxia nothing! Have you forgotten what he did to our mother's disc? Have you forgotten?! His only dating you because he wants to hurt Li Qiang! Otherwise he'd never look your way! Don't you feel even a bit bitter about being second option?!" 

"......." 

Lei YuChen couldn't say anything, Lei Mingxia has always been bitter towards Han Siyu and hates him with a passion.