chapter 25

Han Yaoting (Han Siyu's older brother) smiled as he held up his baby niece and gently thrust her in the air as she giggled while clapping her hand. Han Yingtai(Han Siyu's older sister) smiled looking at them as her husband hugged her around the shoulder, laying a kiss on her cheek. 

Han Mingli (Han Siyu's father) stayed on the couch and smiled at his wife who walked in the room with beverages. Xiao Jian placed the tray with beverages on the small table as he sat beside his husband who then changed position, laying into his place and placing his foot on the chair arm. 

"Mingli, it's white! And have some manners" Xiao Jian scolded 

"I do that enough at work, home time is me time." Han Mingli replied

"Err, this old man" 

"But young enough for you, you old crony" he said, with an annoyed smile 

Xiao Jian hit Han Mingli in his head, "ow!" 

"Ba ba!" The one year old Ya Nuying shouts

"I'm guessing she is tired of uncle now" Han Yaoting said as he rubbed noses and then gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Ba ba" 

"Come to grandma little angel" Xiao Jian chuckled as he accepts his grandchild

As Han Yaoting passed the baby the doorbell rang, "that must be Yuyu" Han Mingli said

"I'll go get it" Han Yingtai offers 

Walking to the door she opened it to see Han Siyu, Lei Yuchen and Lei Mingxia, she smiled at them all happily. "Welcome everyone" 

Han Siyu smiled seeing his sister, seeing her so happy and beautiful made him hug her happily. "Taitai" 

"Yuyu" she said softly as she pats his head 

They both let go before Lei Mingxia could get the chance to hug her, she chucked stroking Lei Mingxia's hair. "Xiaxia, I didn't know you were back from your world tour" 

"Of course! I can't leave my big sister and brother alone! Plus I'm really for round two!" She puffed up her face like a pufferfish as she put a knee up, hanging her hands over as if ready to fight.

"Round 2?" Han Siyu inquired

"Ah, haha since you and Lei Yuchen were off to college you wouldn't know we started this new tradition of whenever we all come together like this we'd play video games and play along. Since Xiaxia was so popular she couldn't meet true friends" Han Yingtai explained 

"D-don't tell him that" Lei Mingxia pouts, stuttering.

"No need to be embarrassed Xiaxia, it's just your too popular" she chuckled 

Han Siyu was a little jealous honestly, he thought Lei Mingxia was just hard to get along with, but here she is being so friendly with Han Yingtai. He came to the revelation that it was really just him that Lei Mingxia didn't like and it honestly stings.

Lei Yuchen looked at Han Siyu and saw that he was sad even though he didn't show it, he then let go of the box with one hand and brushed back Han Siyu's hair with one hand, catching Han Siyu's attention. Telling him that it's okay thay his sister does not like him will not do good, but forcing Lei Mingxia to do something against her own feelings and freedom will not help but in actuality fuel the hate.

So he can only say, "with time, it will be okay. She is angry now but when sees what I see she'll love you too" 

Han Siyu's eyes widened a bit, but then he smiled. Yes, with time, he can't rush things while he knew the future they didn't to them he was the same old spoiled Han Siyu but in order for this to work he must show them starting by respecting Lei Mingxia space. "Thank you," he smiled at Lei Yuchen.

Lei Yuchen's heart flutters as he blushes, Han Siyu is really beautiful when he smiles. He should work harder for that to happen more.

Han Yingtai smiled knowing before hugging Lei Mingxia who was looking at them, she will not let her guard down. This gave her a conflicting feeling that her brother was really happy. She would never try to ruin that but the person who is making him happy was also the person who gave him a lot of pain.

This person who only saw him after being publicly humiliated by a scumbag, was supposed to feel like Han Siyu was genuine with his feelings after choosing his brother seconds after being dumped. Him who humiliated his brother so many times that it infuriated and frustrated her why her stupid naive brother still goes after him? 

Lei Mingxia can never trust Han Siyu, but even if it's only for the moment she can let her brother live in the fairytale he wants. 

As they all head inside Han Mingli ran and hugged Han Siyu, "My child, did you lose weight?! Yuyu, aren't you feeding him?!" 

"Dad, I have a career now that requires a strict diet I can't be over a certain limit" Han Siyu chuckled explaining 

"Right, right of course he wouldn't he'd rather spoil you to death" Han Mingli smiled sneakily at Lei Yuchen 

Lei Yuchen blushed then had out the box, "for you guys" 

Han Mingli took the box with a grin, "thanks Yuyu, cupcakes for everyone!" 

Everyone looked at him happily then chuckled, Han Siyu took his niece from his mother who gave him a kiss, but it wasn’t long before she immediately started to cry.

"Mama! Mama!" 

"Sorry Yu she is not use to you yet, give her some time" Han Yingtai said hushing the baby

"Well, we did try to get you to-" 

Han Yaoting nudged her husband causing him to still drink over himself, he chuckled nervously at his wife then walked away to change the shirt. 

Han Siyu was not clueless about what he was gonna say, it was plenty of times his sister had invited him to spend time with her and Ya Nuying. Han Siyu back then was frustrated because he believed she would invite him to places that's filled with noisy children. Now that he thinks about it he did screw up a lot of his siblings' relationships.

From his brother's moonlight to almost ruining his sister's engagement party by throwing a fit and by a fit he means turning over the table with wine and yelling how unworthy of a significant other he was and this was not fair to his sister. Though it took strong persuasion from his sister's side, luckily he loved his sister enough to forgive and bury the grudge but he will never forget what Han Siyu you did on a joyous day.