Snow~Three

16 January 2015Tuesday10:30

16 January 2015
Tuesday
10:30

"Snow Chicago Lavender,bring yo ass here right now!"Alyssa shouted out, slamming the front door as she enter the house with Winter by her side.

"That little bitch prolly snitched."Snow mumbled to herself getting up from her desk chair.

"Ma?"Snow questioned lazily walking down the stairs,stopping halfway where her mother and sister were in view.

"What is this that I'm hearing about you HUMILIATING your sister!?" Alyssa yelled angrily.

"I warned her SO many fucking times to stop calling me a bitch and her DUMB ass decided to continue,you KNOW I don't play like that."Snow said mugging.

"Watch yo mouth when you talking to me little girl."Alyssa warned sternly.

"Or what?"Snow said knowing Alyssa wouldn't hit her.

"Oh lord I wish you were normal." Alyssa whispered to herself.

"So you have anything else to say?" Snow questioned as Reign entered the house with two girls.

"I'm sorry Winter."Alyssa said with a sigh.

"What happened?"Reign asked seeing the towel wrapped around Winter.

"The bitch pissed herself."Snow said shrugging as she leaned on the railing.

"Oh."Reign said eyeing Winter as she walked over to the staircase with her friends.

"Ma,Miss Tasha invited us to have dinner at a restaurant to meet her other sons later."Reign said.

"Yeah,she just texted me."Alyssa said softly.

"All of them?"Snow asked as a smirk appeared on her face.

"Mhm."Reign hummed winking at her.

"Good."Snow said biting her lip.

"Mhm,get dressed make sure you look good Hun,show me what you wearing so we can match."Reign said.

"Short and tight?"Snow asked walking back up the stairs.

"Always right."Reign said following behind.

"Who's the friends?"Snow asked turning around.

"Asian and Cuban,that's Snow,my fav." Reign said looking at her friends.

"Mhm okay,see you later Sunshine." Snow said walking in the direction of her room.

"See you later Ice."Reign said walking to her room.
----
17:25

"Damn bitch look at you."Reign hyped up as she twirled Snow around.

"Dayvon gon love you baby."She said smacking her ass