Snow~Thirteen

26 January 2014Friday10:00

26 January 2014
Friday
10:00

It was 10am and Durk was stood in front of Snow's front door,preparing himself to not fuck up anything.

"Hello,how may I help you?"Alyssa questioned with a smile on her face after opening the door.

"Wassup ma,I'm a friend of Von and Snow."Durk said giving her the best smile he could.

"Oh okay,come in."Alyssa said moving to the side.

"She's upstairs, the room on the right." She said making him nod and follow the directions.

After walking up the stairs,Durk placed his hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath.

"Too many damn stairs."he mumbled to himself mugging the stairs before walking to the room that had the door painted black with snowflakes on.

Durk knocked on the door before patiently waiting for the female to open the door.

"Yo wassu-"

"Go away, I heard what he told you, now tell him to fuck off." Snow said cutting him off after she opened the door.

Durk froze, before slowly nodding his head and turning around.

Snow shook her head in disappointment before closing the door and going back to bed.

She didn't know why Von wanted to send someone to be with her.

As much as she wanted to die, she couldn't, not until Maleficent decided.

All the female wanted to do now was lay in bed and day dream about the one who was once the love of her life.

She doesn't think she could ever forgive them for hurting her this bad.

Soon Snow felt her eye close, falling into a deep, comfortable sleep.

"Damn baby I missed you so much" Melly said squeezing her tightly as he slid his hands down to her ass.

"Mhm I missed you too papa." Maleficent said smiling as she hugged the male just as tightly.

"Shit next time Imma let em make someone else go cause damn I can't stay away from you for this long." he expressed placing soft kisses on her neck.

"Come let's go lay down." she said grabbing his hand and leading him to her room.

"Lay down huh?" He questioned smirking.

"Don't start." Mal said laying down on her bed as he got ontop of her.

"You so pretty baby." He complimented her, slightly chuckling before connecting their lips as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Thank you papa." She said into the kiss before sucking on his pink tongue.

"You love my tongue a bit too much, you must want em in between yo other lips as well mm?" He teased her.

"Please." Mal said playfully rolling her eyes.

"Damn even begging me." Melly joked.

"Yeah no, I think you need a nap." She said laughing as she stared into his pretty brown eyes.

"Yeah I really do, been a hell of a day." He agreed sighing.

Melly laid his head on her chest, with her legs still locked around him.

"I wanna be alone,
Alone with you does that make sense?" Mal lowly sang as she massaged his scalp.

"I wanna steal your soul
And hide you in my treausre chest
I don't know what to do
To do with your kiss on my neck" she continued as Melly tried his best to fight his sleep so he could hear the rest.

"I don't know what feels true
But this feels right so stay a sec
Yeah you feel right so stay a sec"

"And let me crawl inside your vains
I'll build a wall, Give you a ball and chain" she said causing him to lightly smile.

"Its not like me to be so mean
You're all i wanted
Just let me hold you, Like a hostage" she ended off causing him to sigh as he felt himself drift off.

"I love you more than anything Mel." She whispered placing a kiss on the top of his head before continuing to hum to herself until she eventually fell asleep.

"You had a nice dream baby?" Melly questioned as she opened her eyes.

Snow quickly sat up in a cold sweat as she looked around.

Tears glossed her eyes as she realised it was a dream.

It would never be the same.

If only he had known how truthful she was when she said she loved him, they could've still been together.

She just wished she could be held in his arms and tell him she loves him again.

Just once more.

~Snow~

Heyy, how are you?

Sorry for just disappearing.

Im gonna get back with this story again since i do have ideas for it now.

Thank you for those who have still stuck around for the time i was gone.

Let me know what you think is gonna happen.

Things will get interesting again.

Stay tuned.

Vote and comment.

Love you💜

Bye.