Snow~Twelve

25 January 2015Thursday18:00

25 January 2015
Thursday
18:00

"Ay!"Von yelled causing everyone to stop what they were doing.

"Sir,welcome back."Nia greeted.

"Shut the fuck up,bring everybody ass."he spat harshly as he walked down to his throne.

"Aight tell me what the fuck happened to him."he demanded as everyone entered,sitting down on the ground.

"He has a sei-"

"I know that,why you couldn't save him,ion believe that bullshit ass story."he said cutting off Dream.

"We hate him sir,we had to,it was punishment,sir you said if he ever escapes,he will be killed."Aliyah spoke up.

"By me,but see y'all asses done disrespected me,I ain't say y'all can kill,y'all shoulda saved that nigga like Mal told you to,she hurt,she broken,she loved that nigga and you know that,you wrong."he said angrily.

"We're sorry sir,we couldn't bare looking at his face."Dream said.

"Y'all finna see hell fasho,Imma deal with yo asses,get back to work and tell Durk to bring his ass."He said waving them off.

"Yes sir."Nia said as they all stood up and went to their signed work spaces.

"Yo wassgud?"Durk greeted walking up to him.

"What I tell you about that?"Von questioned.

"My fault,still getting used to it,but you need me?"he said.

"Yeah,Imma need you to be friends with a girl named Snow,in real life, you can't come back till I tell you to, Imma need you to help her and support her for everything,I got shit to do here so I won't be around for a while and she'll need someone to be with her."he instructed.

"Fasho,so how do I meet her?"Durk questioned.

"Go to her house and say you my friend,we met at the O and I want you to be friends with her."he said.

"Aight,gotchu,I gotta go now?"he said nodding his head in thought.

"Tomorrow,it's 11 inna night."Von said making him nod.

"Aight I'll be gone now."Durk said walking back to his room.

Von shook his head,Durk was the only person he would trust right now.

He was new,he didn't do anything wrong and he might cheer up Snow as he had a goofy personality.

He would be a perfect bestfriend for her.

Now he just had to figure out what he would do with the rest of them.

He would never let anyone hurting Snow slide.

Yes he understood where they were coming from,but he didn't give permission,now knowing how Snow is, he was regretting his decision of even sending Melly to the pit.

Maybe the murder wasn't that serious.

Or maybe it was.

Jahseh was a very loyal and high ranked demon,everyone loved him, especially Maleficent.

Which was most likely why Melly would think Snow wanted him.

He did it for love.

The only love he ever received.

The love of his life.

Von just hoped Snow would recover.

Melly was very special to her.

Who knows what's to come.

Who knows...

~Snow~

Heyy,double update.

Did you like this chapter?

Von is the devil himself😟

The demons killed Melly😥

Y'all think Durk and Snow gon get along and be friends?

Was the murder serious?

What is Von going to do?

What is going to happen to the demons?

What do you think is going to happen?

Vote and comment.

Love you💜

Bye.