Chapter 2

Author's pov:
Jungkook was looking at Taehyung's picture without blinking. He was just lost in his beauty.

Jungkook pov:

I threw the envelope in frustration. Just then a random picture caught my attention. When i looked at the person in the picture. I got amazed by the beauty in the pic. Is he even real. He is an angel fallen from heaven. His eyes are like a ocean that i want to drown in them. His cute nose is like a button. His cheeks are so fluffly like cotton candy. His smile is so beautiful that it can cure diseases. And his lips are like a strawberry i want to kis--
He was cutt off from his thoughts

"What am i thinking? What is happening to me? Why am i saying these things about this boy? Who is he? Why am i so attracted to him? ugghh... What is happening to me?

 What is happening to me?

(He is trusfrated😂😂)

Author's pov:
Jungkook pulled his hair in frustration because some random boys was not leaving his mind. He was frustrated because in all other picture, why that random caught his attention. So many WHY's were running in his mind but no one was there to answer his question. He sighed. He picked the glass of water on his table and gulped in one go.

 He picked the glass of water on his table and gulped in one go

(Imagine he is holding glass instead of bottle.
Oh man,he is looking fire)🔥🔥
Ok back to the story

After sometime, he calmed down and sat relaxed on his chair closing his eyes. Just Then

"May I come in mr. Jeon?" One of Jungkook's employee asked.

"Come in". He said and corrected his posture sat straight on the chair.

"Sir, i came to tell u that you have a meeting with Mr. Kang after 30 minutes. And here are the files u asked me to bring to u." Employee said.

"Ok keep it on the table i'll check." Jungkook said with his usual cold voice.

"Sir, if you don't mind me asking. Umm, You are looking stressed."Employee said to jungkook with concern.

"No Yeonjun, i am fine, you may leave now." Jungkook said to Yeonjun. Yeonjun was jungkook's most trusted employee and he was very professional with his work. And Jungkook was comfortable with him that's why Yeonjun was asking him that why he looking stressed.