Chapter 3

Author's pov:

After completing all work, Jungkook was heading to his house. He sat in the car and driver started driving to the JEON Mansion. On the way, Jungkook was thinking about that random angel like boy. The boy's picture was stuck in his mind. He sighed and put his head on headrest of seat of the car and closed his eyes to relax his mind.

After 25-30 minutes. The car stopped in front of JEON mansion.

 The car stopped in front of JEON mansion

(JEON Mansion⬆️)

"Sir, we have arrived. " Driver said.

Driver opened the door for Jungkook.
Jungkook opened his eyes.
Then he came out of the car. Driver parked the car in the garage and Jungkook ringed the bell.

After 2-3 rings. A Maid opened the mansion door and welcomed Jungkook.

"Good evening sir, Welcome back." Maid bowed and give way for Jungkook to enter and Jungkook just nodded and entered.

After entering, Jungkook gave briefcase to maid and settled on the couch comfortably. He removed his coat and removed the tie and opened some button of his shirt.(😏😏😏)

After some time. A middle aged woman came from her room.

"Kookie you came, welcome my son" The lady said smiling while coming toward jungkook.

Jungkook smiled.

"thnx mom" he said

His mom came and kissed Jungkook's forehead lovingly and Jungkook smiled at her.

"Kookie you must be tired, go to your and freshen up, i will arrange the dinning table. I made your favourite today. Mrs. Jeon said while caressing his son's hair.

"Mom there are maids to work then why did you entered the kitchen." Jungkook said.

"I know kook, but i also know that you love my handmade food right." Mrs. Said while Jungkook smiled.

"Yeah that's right i love your handmade food cuz you have magic in ur hands." Jungkook said happily to her mom who chuckled at that.

"Yeah i know that.
Ok now go to ur and rest for a while, then come to have dinner and me and dad have important to discuss to u." Mrs. Jeon said to jungkook who looked at her confused but shrugged it for a while and went to his room.

Time skip(cuz am lazy)

At the dinner table. All were settled at their seats. Jungkook came last and sat on his chair and greeted everyone.

"How was ur day kook?" Mr. Jeon said to his son.

"It was fine day as usual, Dad" Jungkook said and smiled to his Father.
All started eating.

"Dad, you said earlier that you wanted to discuss something. What is it?" A man in his early 30s said to his father.

"Yeah joon i want to tell something
to u all. Its abt u Kook." Mr. Jeon said to Jungkook who looked at him confused.