Chapter 10

Author's pov
Time skip to Three months

Taehyung was in his third months of pregnancy. His mood swings were just uncontrollable. Only Jungkook know how he handle Tae's mood swings. But he loved it too. But Jungkook was now so protective over Taehyung. He would not let Taehyung step down from his bed
Anyways
At Jeon mansion
It was mid-night time
About 12:30 AM

And all were asleep in their respective rooms.
Taekook's room
Jungkook moved in his sleep and his went to other side and his eyes furrowed when he felt emptiness. He opened his eyes and looked around the room but he didn't find the blonde. He panicked. He wore his shirt and went out of the room.

He came down and flashed his mobile's flashlight as he didn't want to wake up others by switching on the lights.
He started searching for the blonde but he didn't find him. His eyes almost filled with water. Suddenly he hear some noises from the kitchen. He stepped towards kitchen. He looked around the kitchen. He looked under the kitchen counter and his eyes widen when he saw

 He looked under the kitchen counter and his eyes widen when he saw

(Shoo cute😘😘)

He saw his beloved wife was eating ice-cream messily. Ice cream was smeared all over his face and he looked so cute with two pigtails on his head. He was eating with big doe eyes. Jungkook cooed hardly at the sight. Tae looked at him and smiled.

"Hii, kookie"Tae said cutely and Jungkook was melted.

"Baby, what r u doing here. You know how worried i was. I was searching for you in the whole house and u r sitting here eating ice cream" Jungkook said and pulled Taehyung from under the
counter.

"I and our baby was shoo hungry. We wanted to eat ice cream. And you were sleeping soo peacfully and you were looking so cute sleeping. I didn't want to disturb your sleep. So i came my self only. Shorry kookie" Taehyung said cutely pouting and grabbing his ears. Jungkook smiled at his overloaded cuteness.

"So what baby? You could have told me. If i will do for u. Who will, hm?"

"Okay leave it. Now lets go to room" Jungkook said and picked Taehyung up from waist who immediately wrapoed his legs aroumg Jungkook's torso.

"Kookie,let me eat my ice cream"

"No baby, you have finished two containers. You should not eat that much ice-cream. Now enough and lets sleep"

"So ur are s-saying that i am getting fa-fat now. I k-new it that yo-you will show ur true colours one day. After making me pregnant with ur child, now you have lost interest in me. You don't love me anymore. Put me down. I will not go with u. I hate u, u cheater." Tae started crying loudly and hitted his chest and Jungkook panicked. All the lights went on at the noise and the members were out of their rooms.

"What is this noise? Who is crying?" Jin said while coming out of the room with Namjoon behind rubbing his eyes.

"Its Taehyung's voice. But why he is crying?" Namjoon said.