-Chapter VI-

Evelyn snuck in with a group of Wicked soldiers, her gun held just like theirs in front of her as she matched their pace for a couple minutes before separating from them and making her way to the point she was supposed to meet Gally at.

She found him rather easily right where he was supposed to be and his height was an easy giveaway. She made a swift glance back and forth from left to right before she started past him as he feel into step with her.

Along the way to their meeting point with Thomas, Newt and Teresa, Evelyn kept making little moves and adjustments to her uniform from the pure itchiness of the fabric clung to her arms. She thought the previous owner must've had flees or something.

"Stop doing that." Gally said quietly and she let out a grunt of annoyance.

"You think I can control it?" She asked. When she was uncomfortable, her body tried every possible solution to make it feel better again and it was very hard to force it to stop but she had to considering the stares she had drawn her way.

"Stop it." Again she huffed before leaving her arms be just as they walked beside a large window with the three on the other side.

They spared the three a quick glance over their shoulders to confirm their questions if it was them or not, Evelyn ushering Teresa towards the front once they'd approached a door they need her thumbprint for.

     "Hold on." Gally said, voice muffled by the mask as his eyes scanned an electricity box. "I can get in here."

     "Throw me the walkie." Thomas said from down a flight of stairs after he checked the surrounding area, everyone feeling safe enough to lift their masks from their heads.

     Thomas went down the stairs to further ensure their stealthiness. Evelyn stretched her arms and legs out a little as Newt let out a horrendous cough. Her demeanor shifted to one of worry as he leaned against the railing letting his throat clear.

     "You okay?" She asked placing her hand on his back and patting it gently to make sure he let it all out.

     "Yeah." He coughed again as he nodded.

     It seemed a lightbulb switched on in Evelyns head as she looked over the boy. His face was paler than usual, eyes tired and a sheet of sweat covering his skin. She then thought back to seeing him bothered by something on his forearm and she subconsciously looked down to the same spot he had tried to hide all this time.

     She sighed and looked down to her feet, upset with herself for not realizing it earlier. She probably would've made him stay with Brenda or go back to Vince with Jorge but she also knew he could be just as stubborn as her. He wasn't going to miss out on this.

     His coughing stroke curiosity in Teresa as she looked him over and came to the same conclusion that Evelyn had just solved.

     Thomas got back up the stairs and pressed the button on the walkie to let him speak. "Frypan, we're in, how you doing?"

     "Yeah. Yeah, I'm getting there. Tell Minho 'hi' for me."

     "Hang in there buddy." He replied back.

     Gally got the door to the box on the wall full of wires causing Evelyn to turn her gaze away from Thomas and focus on all the random wires that seemed to be organized in no certain order.

     "Brenda, what's your status?" Thomas asked into the walkie again.

     "Status is; working on it."

     Evelyn chuckled at that before Thomas continued. "Copy that. Make sure you're ready on your end."

     "Don't worry. You know I'm gonna be there."