Chapter 2

"athy...!! "

helena shouted as she entered athy's room and saw her sitting looking outside dazed.

" again staring at the sky huh..?" she asked as she Sat beside her and leaned her head on her shoulder.

"hmm.. The sky is pretty today too" she said smiling still staring.

"ohh.. Right.. Show me now... Who is that rascal you want to marry..?" she asked pouting.

"news already came to you huh..?" athy asked raising her eyebrows

"yeah... Now show me.."

she said and athy giggled as she took out a file from the drawer of her office desk and gave it to her. Helena opened it curiously and gasped looking at the photos of lucas in it..

" holy shit..!!! Who is this adonis..?!! Is he even for real..?!! He is so handsome athy..!! You two would look perfect..!! "

helena said in a hyped voice as she shuffled through all the photos and then started reading his info... It's a file felix made, When athy asked him to look into him.. with all the Information about him and some of his photos posted by his friends on social media..

" huh.. He used to be a boxer in national team and won several matches when he was in high school huh..?. Then why did he suddenly went abroad to study.? He is a computer engineer and even have a MBA degree.? Seems like a smart one . He have both looks and brain like a certain someone I know.. "

she said looking up at athy. Athy was silent as she just stared at her friend talking animatedly

" helly calm down he didn't said OK yet "she said and helly gasped.

" what the..?! He didn't.? How cocky of him.? Why he didn't said yes..? To you..!! "she shouted gasping and athy sighed..

" helly it's not like I want to marry him because of love I thought he would be perfect for my plan that's all. it's his choice whether he wants it or not.. Why are you blaming him..? "

she asked and smiled helly became silent and she looked worried..

"athy... Did you explain why you are making this deal..?" she asked and now it's athy's time to be silent.

"I didn't.. And stop this guys I don't want pity. I hate it and You know that very well.. I don't want him to accept the deal out of pity.. " she said irritated and helly sighed

"OK ok I know..sorry.. chill ". Helly said giving up and got up..

"then I will get going athy.." she said and athy waved a bye..

When helly walked to the front door to leave the house she hit on someone and looked up and her eyes wided in surprise

" woah.."

"sorry" he said taking a step back.

" oh my God.!! I don't expect to see you this soon.. Nice to meet you lucas.." she said smiling.. Lucas stared at her confused before nodding a yes.

" I am Helena Iraine .. Athy's best friend" she said offering her hand and they did a small handshake.

" hii..I am Lucas" he said in a blank voice

" go ahead.. She is in her room" she said pointing above and lucas looked perplexed

" how can I enter her bedroom.?" he mumbled

"huh.. You are here to tell your answer right..? If it's yes.. You can go.. If it's no please go back I will tell it to her myself.. You don't know but our athy already experienced a rejection before so I don't want her to deal with that again.. She won't mind it but I don't want her to.. so please..." helena said in a pleading tone lucas stared at her silently and sighed as he walked past her.