Chapter 15

P. S. It's been a while since I uploaded the last chapie.. You guys may have forgot the plot.. You can read the previous to get in touch with this one.. 😅Sorry for not uploading sooner..

________________________________

He came out of the bathroom his hair wet, face blank..

Lucas. P. O. V.

I  looked up to see sia  was already shifted to this room   and was lying down peacefully on the bed.. My  heart is getting heavier  every step I  took towards her.. I  Sat beside her bed and stared at her sleeping peacefully as if nothing happened... The IV fluid   is dripping drop by drop... Her forehead, neck, hand are bandaged..

I wish I would have died than seeing her like this.. I slowly held her hand and its warm.. I felt a bit relieved.. I am still trying to calm myself and assure she is fine..I hold her hand with both of mine  and leaned my head on her hand feeling the warmth of her  and make myself  sure is she is still alive..

" lucas.." I heard a low raspy whisper and looked up  to see her staring at me her jewel eyes still looking bright .

" what happened to Your hand..? Did you get into fight with someone..?"

she asked ina low weak voice.. Is this what you are asking first thing when you wake up..?  She tried to sit up and my hands moved on it's own to help her..

" how did you get hurt

" how did you get hurt..? "she asked staring down at my hand and gently holding it with her both hands..

" is that important right now..? Are you OK..? Do you feel hurt anywhere..? "

I asked and she is silent.. I don't know how she look cause I can't see her straight in the eyes.. I feel.. too ashamed to look at her..

" lucas.." she called me in a gentle tone and my heart felt like squeezed until all the blood drains out..

" are you mad at me..?"

she asked in a low voice.. I sighed as I  finally looked up at her.. She is  staring at me with puppy eyes.. What am I going to do with her...?

" why would I be mad at you...? I am not" I said in a low voice

" then why aren't you looking at me..?" she asked her voice almost a whisper.

" I am not mad at you sia" I said and she hold my hand tight... I looked up and she is looking down now with a sad face..

"I am sorry .." she said tears dribbling down her face..i got up from the stool and sit beside  her

"sia.. Don't cry" I said as I cupped her face and wiped her tears..she looked up at me her eyes glistening with tears in it..

" you are the one who  cried first idiot"
She said wiping my cheeks.. I  touched my cheek and realised I am crying