Part 17

When lucas opened his ruby eyes... He smiled bright... His wife sleeping beside him looking so ethereal made his heart flutter.

'just how did I got so lucky to have her as my wife..? Like cabel always says.. She is my angel.. I missed waking up blissfully like this ... All because of that damn bastard. Well.. I am almost done screwing him so I feel a bit at ease...' he thought as he gently caressed her face and peppered her with kisses.. No matter how much he kiss her he can't get enough of her..

He got up slowly and stretched his body..he covered her with bedsheets and she snuggled her head in the pillow

' I hope I didn't made her strain too much last night... I really wanted to stop after a round.. But how many rounds did we actullay did ...? Haah.. It's because I can't get enough of her.. She also kept saying it's ok and that ... Fucking hot face she made when we make out made me go crazy. I really lost it.. ' he thought as the cold shower hit his head.. Last night memories made him dizzy in happiness..

He came out of the shower and stared at his wardrobe.. He  left some clothes just in case and it made him nostalgic. This is the room he grew up in.. Everyday he used to get ready like this.. he is so used to it yet his room felt different today.

'may be I got so used to living in that house that this room feels new.' he thought as his eyes landed on his sleeping wife with a small smile plastered on his face.. He dried his wet hair with a towel as he walked out and cabel was at the door as he gave him a small bag..

" you didn't forget sia' s medicines right.?" he asked and he nodded a yes

"felix made lily aunty pack them before they left... And your bedroom.. I can't get inside since athy also uses it.. Go and take your  clothes yourself.. Bye bye. I am busy as bee." he said handing over some things and left in a hurry.

"well...we can go back after some time..." he mumbled as he went inside and went to the kitchen... He took out the things brought by cabel.. Some for cooking, his charger and laptop, her medicines, a gun which he safely placed inside the drawer some gadgets he needed and placed them in his room... He was doing some work on his laptop as he felt the bathroom door sound  in room . He guessed athy got up and went back to the kitchen and started cooking breakfast.

When athy came out of the shower her face flushed red remembering last night events.. She remembered she don't have any dress to wear.. She quickly washed her dress and hanged it to dry... She opened lucas 's wardrobe and saw some of  his old dresses were there.. She took out a tshirt which looked like he used when he was a high schooler and it fitted her well..

She walked to the kitchen and saw him cooking something... She was surprised at the same time lucas while cooking looked is hot  that she just stood there enjoying the sight in front of her..

He turned and give her a heart throbbing smile... She felt at ease that she didn't put on her watch.. She walked slowly towards him with a smile.

"good morning hubby." she said in sweet tone.

"yeah morning wifey" he said as his hand hugged her waist as he scooped her up and made her sit on the counter top of the kitchen.

" hmm.. It's my old tshirt.. Pfft.. I had no idea someday it will get used again like this..."

he mumbled staring at her sapphires which are like ocean.no matter how long he keep staring at it, he won't get tired of it... Never.. Not by that vast ocean inside them which contains infinite emotions... He leaned closer and kissed her gently...

Their kiss was gentle and passionate

Their kiss was gentle and passionate.. The fresh smell of coffee .. The tinging sound of toaster indicating the breads are ready.. The warm mist in the atmosphere around them.. He parted from the kiss and smiled..

'finally... It' feels like I am home. ' he thought as his heart fluttered from that
Heart throbbing smile she is having in her face .

" lucas.." she called his name sweetly as he handed her the milk..

"hmm.?" he mumbled as he was about to take a sip of his coffee but his hand halted when she said..

" I love you.." in a sweetest tone..he placed his mug down and cupped her face.

"sia..i love you more.. But.. If you keep being cute first  thing in the morning.. Then I may go on another round.. You have no fucking idea how hard it is for me to stop..or... Do you wanna have one too.?" he asked with a smirk as her face become a rival to Tomato

" n.. No.. You won't just stop with one.. You liar.. "she mumbled blushing

" Pfft..Then if I  promise I will only go one round. Can I..? " he asked leaning closer.. She pushed him away and he chuckled

" you can cook.? "she asked as he started making omelet

" hmm.. A little..i didn't cooked in ages.. I used to make food sometimes while I am still studying high school.. After I went US, I would prefer to get a take out cause I become lazy... "

he said and she nodded a yes taking a sip of her milk... She admired how handsome he looked while just standing leaning on the counter sipping his coffee scrolling through his mobile..

They had their breakfast and lucas told her stories about his childhood since athy begged him to..

"sia.. Let's go and take some clothes from home ..." he said as he handed her tablets

"huh.. How did you get them.?" she asked before gulping them down

" caby got then from home.." he shrugged

" I see.. Then let's go.." she said getting up from the chair and she washed the vessels lucas helped her stack them.

They went back to the house as Blackey started barking

"huh.. What's going on lucas ..?" athy asked confused and shocked seeing how their front gate and compound walls are getting reconstructed.

" assasination attempt.." lucas mumbled and she gasped

"is that why you suggested staying there?!! " she asked and he nodded a yes.

" no one get hurt right..? What about the security uncle..?" she asked worried

"well.. I already guessed he would do something like this so I replaced  him with one of our bodyguards and he didn't get severely Injured so Don't worry" he said caressing her head and she nodded a yes with a sad face..

" Haah.. I thought we can find some peace, but he is still trying to kill us huh..." she mumbled with a pissed face..she gasped when he lifted her up from the floor and made her sit  on the dining table, leaned down and kissed her..

"lucas..

" shh... Stop thinking about everything... I just wanted to spent my time with you.. Not you thinking about everything "

he mumbled before smacking her lips again... She smiled a little as she kissed him back... He lifted her up, her legs hugging his waist, his hands supporting her

" again..? " she mumbled and he smirked nodding a yes as he took her to their room...