Final Author's Note.

I really hope you enjoyed the epilogue that concluded my book!

Wow.

I finished my book.

I don't really know what to say but I just want to thank you all for joining me on this journey. Whether you've been here since the beginning, halfway through, towards the end, or started this when it was already finished—it means the world to me you took the time to read my work.

I've never managed to finish a story before and I think writing on Wattpad with people showering me with love and support is why I managed to complete it.

I'm beyond proud of myself for finishing it.

I know this story is a very first rough draft but we all need to begin somewhere. I'm planning on doing some major editing this year. Looking back now there are many things I would do differently and where I want to improve my writing simply because it deserves a bit more attention.

If you're in the mood I'd love to see you there when I'm rewriting it, but do what you want I'm so grateful you were here in the first place.

For now, our ways might part here—I certainly hope not since I have some new work on the way.

Driver's Mixtapes

Rosa is hitchhiking in the middle of the desert to get to San Francisco—after countless unsuccessful attempts of getting a ride—a mesmerizing man pulls up, offering her a ride.

The two quickly get along as sexual tension develops between them simultaneously. The pair has to resolve this one way or another during this three-day road trip.

They will only be together for three days before parting ways, reaching their final destination in dreamy California.

Heartstriker 

Cold-blooded murders have been happening around New York City.

There seems to be a serial killer following a pattern, killing those blessed with a donor's heart. All people found dead were missing one vital organ. The victims are left behind with their hearts ripped out of their chests and taken from them by the killer.

Felix got blessed with a new heart when he was in the end stage of his heart failure. The transplant gave him a second chance at life. However, it's also placing a target on his back. The killer is waiting close by for the perfect time to strike, forcing it to feel like the ultimate betrayal.

Will Felix be blinded by love, only to get stabbed in the back and have his heart ripped out, leaving him heartless and heartbroken in the end?

COMING SOON!

kisses for now!!!! Xx