p.2

That last one was more of a filler. So here's the rest, in regular time!!!
----------------------------------------------------------
"Elly, I'll turn that T.V off I swear I will. C'mon girl, those Fork seals won't fix themselves." My boss, Richard told me. It was Wednesday night, I was working overtime at the garage, watching supercross re-runs. I nodded, and dropped the wrench, which created an echoing 'clank' against the concrete floor. I was currently working on Tyler Bowers Kx-250, I hate working on two-strokes. The exhaust silencer gets in the way. But luckily, I was working on the front. "There will be a meeting, in Greenville, Florida to see who may qualify to be ken roczens new mechanic!" The T.V suddenly blurted. I froze. Could I do it? "You look tired El, go home, I'll finish it up." Richard said. "Thanks." I muttered, dusting my hands off on my old ripped jeans. "See you tomorrow." He said. "Bright and early." I mumbled on my way out. Once I arrived back at my apartment, I got on my laptop, and looked up this "mechanic" thing that Roczens having.

Hurry up and don't miss the chance to be 2 time champion Ken Roczens mechanic.
Where: Greenville, motocross park
When: Thursday at 3:00
Do you have what it takes???

I live in Orlando, so Greenville isn't too far away. I wrote the details on a piece of paper on the refridgerator.

--------morning--------
I woke up, feeling lazy. I rubbed my eyes, and sat up, finally rising from the soft bed and opening a window to let fresh air in. I did my morning routine, shower, brush my teeth, then I got dressed in my teal blue fox T-shirt and black skinny jeans, with some black and white converse. I let my hair down, in it's natural dirty blonde waves. I grabbed a red bull and the piece of paper with the details on the way out of the door, and got in my car. I took my phone from my back pocket and called in sick for work, then had a Nice, peaceful drive to Greenville, while listening to Blink-182. I arrived a while later, and cars were everywhere. I sighed. this could take a while.