p6

I walked back into the room, where Ken sat on the couch, leaning over and clutching his ankle. "Ken, are you okay?" I asked, putting the drink down. "My ankle is acting up again." He said in a strained voice. "You should probably go lay down Ken, I'll get you some food." I said, helping him walk to his room, which had trophies in it as well. He laid down, groaning in the process. My heart hurt for him. I hope he was okay. "What do you want to eat Ken?" I asked. "Ill be fine." He insisted. "No, Ken you need to eat." I said. I walked out of the room and to the kitchen, spotting a box of nutri grain bars. "Thatll do." I whispered. I went back to his room, tossing the bar gently at his side. "Thanks Elly." He said. I sat on a small chair, and observed the room.
"Hey Elly?" He said. "Yeah Ken?" I replied. "In my freezer there's a wrap up ice pack, could you get the please?" He asked. "Sure." I said, standing and going back to the kitchen. I grabbed the ice pack and returned. He held his hands out anticipating that I would hand it to him. "No, you relax. I've got it." I said, pulling the covers off of the hurt ankle gently wrapping the ice pack around it.
"Better?" I asked. "Yeah. Thank you Elly." He said again. "You can go home if you want to." He told me.
"Okay, but do you want me to call one of your friends to come watch you?" I asked. "Umm, sure. In my phone go through the contacts until you find reedy." He instructed. I almost choked hearing reedy. As in The Chad Reed. I did as I was told and pressed the call button.
"Hello?" Chad's Australian accent asked. "Hey, it's Kens new mechanic Elaine. Kens ankle is hurting him again, and he wanted to know if you could come watch him for the day while I go home." I said.
"Um yeah I'll be over in like 10 minutes." He said.
"Alright, see you then Chad." I said, hanging up.
"He'll be here in 10." I informed Ken. "Alrighty." Ken said. "Wanna watch spongebob?" He asked. I laughed. "Yeah, sounds good." I said, smiling. He turned the tv on and it went straight to Spongebob. Ken would occasionally laugh at the things said on the tv show.
After a while the doorbell rang, so I rushed to it, opening the door. "Hey chad." I smiled. "Hey El. Kens in his room i assume?" He asked. "Sure is. See yall later, dont get to crazy." I said. "Bye ken!" I called out. "Bye elly!" He shouted back. I laughed and left. Hopefully ken was better by saturday. Hes got 2 days to heal up.