Edgerunner (2-1)

"Come visit us next time. Mr. Beard!"

"...If those Animal bastard threaten you again, please contact me. I'll take care of it."

A man coming out of church.

The children said goodbye to him, and as the big man said hello, he got into his limousine and drove off.

His name is Adam Smasher.

There was a problem with the church he was sponsoring, and he came here to solve it (of course, he wore a hologram camouflage).

"Wait a minute... Something's wrong."

It was the highway he traveled every day, but something was different.

Then, as he turned around, he saw a red-haired, familiar woman with a fiery grotto, and a brown-haired boy in the uniform of Arasaka Academy.

They were David Martinez, the protagonist of Edge Runner, and his mother, Gloria Martinez.

However, another vehicle was pulling up behind them. The vehicle had a gang of animals in it, and when one of them lifted an HMG...

"Motherf-"

-BRRRRRRRTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

"Hahahaha!!! Kill it!!!"

"Damn it! That guy put iron plates on that limousine!"

A shootout ensued.

It was clear that the animal gang, which had been engaged in a fight at the church where he was earlier, had a grudge.

The vehicle Adam Smasher currently riding is used for personal business, so it has a bulletproof function but is not armed at all.

"Bastards!! You'll pay for this!!" Adam yelled.

"Brothers! The hunt begins!!"

Adam Smasher could do nothing but be attacked.

He tried to get out of here as much as possible, but soon after, an anti-tank missile launched by the gang flew in and destroyed Adam Smasher's vehicle.

"Don't fuck with Animal!!!!"

-BOOMM!!!!

"FUCK!!!!"

His limo, made by stacking titanium alloy and carbon fiber plates, has excellent bullet-proof and explosion-proof performance, but on the contrary, the limousine rotated dozens of times in the air due to its unnecessarily sturdy structure.

Adam Smasher tried to control it by turning the steering wheel as much as possible, but it was not enough, and his limousine hit David's car.

=====

I don't have the time right now, so I had to write it down. I promise to write more in the future.