𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗳𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀

USUALLY CHRISTMAS WAS SEEN AS A
relaxing holiday. But not for Y/N.

She had been spending the past Christmas Eve in multiple stores trying to find the perfect gifts for everyone, and the perfect gift for Kusuo Saiki.

Her first candidate was Chiyo Yumehara. At first, Y/N thought about buying the girl a nice new outfit, something that she knew would compliment her well. Alas, this led to Y/N overthinking every outfit she came across.

The colour was either too bright or too dull, the shape was too long or too short, the texture was too rough or too silky. Her eyes, however, stopped at a particular piece that made her eyes twinkle.

A delicate transparent white gown with sewn in pink flowers. It was off the shoulder, with a white base dress underneath. It was stunning, and in Y/N's price range. Y/N could only dread that during these cold winter months she wouldn't be able to wear it: however that didn't stop her from purchasing the dress for her best friend.

Next on her list was Chisato Mera. It was fairly obvious what she was getting: food. Y/N, however, thought a little deeper than that. Her eyes trailed to the multiple appliances used for in the kitchen, the modern ones to be precise. She knew Mera didn't have much time to cook herself massive meals, due to her having a job.

Y/N pondered on whether to get her the air fryer or the toastie machine. The air fryer was more expensive, however provided multiple uses of food. The toastie machine was cheap, but only limited to sandwiches and possibly waffles.

Her hand grabbed the air fryer and a massive chocolate bar to compliment the gift.

A person she wasn't expecting to buy for but decided last minute was Teruhashi. Y/N and her hadn't really had much of a conversation, other than the one that seemed more like a threat. Y/N wanted to get to know the girl a little better, and opted on buying her some jewellery to go with her elegant complexion.

Alas, her mind changed when she passed a stand in the mall. Paint-balling. It was messy, fun and exhilarating. Something to step out of Teruhashi's comfort zone. The prices for two adults was slightly expensive, but Y/N was willing to burn her wallet for a fun day out.

The next people on her list were her parents. She bought them some alcohol and a cheese board, simple how they liked it.

Almost finished on her list, next was Kusuke Saiki. She didn't really know why she would buy for him, but assumed he would be in town during the holidays. Plus, he did give her secret information on Kusuo, it was only fair she repaid him.

What to buy for him was the question. She didn't know him very well, so buying something for him was proving quite the challenge. Y/N searched in multiple stores until her eyes grazed on something in particular.

Her mouth curved into a grin as she grabbed the Mario Party game and put it into her basket. He was a competitive person, as she had learnt from her dinner at the Saiki's, so it was a perfect gift for him.

Next was the Saiki parents themselves. Y/N opted on buying them a cheese board too, but was unsure on whether to buy them alcohol. She grabbed her phone and dialled her pink haired best friend.

"Hello?" she heard, making her smile.
"Hey Kusuo, I'm just out christmas shopping and I need to ask you something." she stated. A small pause was heard on the other line, causing her to worry slightly.
"What's wrong?" he asked.
"Do your parents drink? I don't want to buy them alcohol if they won't drink it." Y/N explained. She could've sworn she heard a small sigh from the other side.

"Yeah, they do. They aren't picky with anything other than vodka." Kusuo explained.
"Alright, thank you. Happy holidays strawberry!" Y/N cheered down the phone.
"Merry Christmas, Y/N."