Trailer: Blood Moon (Moon Series #2)

Dragging the stretchers from the ambulance, the nurses placed their masks on, calling for backup. The wheels run along the main entrance with doctors and outsiders walking about.

"Get help! We're losing the patient," one nurse dragging the stretcher said. Two other stretchers with covered bodies were also moved alongside with the one she had. Two nurses by the counter dialed the doctor's number when they stopped by him.

"Hang on!" Cathy exclaimed holding the hand of the exposed body on the stretcher. She wiped her hands and moved along with the nurses as they dragged the other stretchers. One nurse opened the door to a room and transferred the body to the empty room.

After fixing the drip and setting the bed, the doctor rushed in and put his mask on. "Patients pulse is deteriorating. Get the defibrillator now!" Nodding, the nurses quickly set the charge and handed the defibrillator to him.

"Low charge!"

***

Thumping feet lurked through the atmosphere as a student marched in. As the students made noise with the absence of a teacher, the new student held a book in her hands. She grasped on to it a sigh as the lecturer walked behind her. Taking one step at a time, she became visible over the window.

"Look! We have a new student!" As they stretched to see her from where they sat, she walked in after a deep breath. They started banging the tables loudly making noises with their lips.

The lecturer stepped to the top and hit his hand on the table to silence everyone. "Be quiet. Let your new classmate introduce herself. She was transferred here to complete two years unlike you guys. I hope you welcome her."

Smiling, one of the students nodded.
"She's a pretty one too. I heard there's a huge secret to her transfer. What's special about her anyway?" The other friend sighed as she played with her legs to talk. At least that's what they thought.

But instead, she just lowered her head for a moment and walked to an empty seat.

***

Turning around, a young man stood in front of many other young people. With his hand grabbing one of them by his neck, the young man gulped hitting his hand to free his neck. Screams lurked through the atmosphere when he lowered his head over his neck.

Without wasting much time, he dug his clenched teeth into his neck and drank his blood hungrily as the others stumbled back on each other screaming their lungs out. Sucking his blood, his eyes rolled satisfied while the victim's hand fell after much struggles. With s smile, he dumped his body and turned to the terrified people in a large room.

With his hands behind him, he lowered his head. Another young girl walked to him with a document. "These are you family members. Refuse to work for us and they're dead!"

They shook their heads while the young girl smiled at him. "He's your boss. You're to call him Thunder."

***

Walking along the hallway in a hospital, outsiders rushed in with the patients on the stretchers. As they cried, they moved along with the patients all the way to the treatment room. He sighed and crossed his hands beside him walking.

The nurses by the counter drooled seeing him pass by in his blue doctors coat. "He's coming!" Adjusting their looks, he stopped by passing a document to one of the nurses there.

"I'll need two more dosages for patient in room 219." She nodded quickly. But as he turned after receiving the drugs, a female doctor stepped out of her car and walked in in a haste, crashing with him along the hallway.

"Mr. Sanders. You left this!" one of the nurses said. Bumping into him, her eyes wavered when his eyes met his.

===============================
==========

Read more on Amazon Kindle. This is a sneak peek of Moon Lovers Season 2, Blood Moon. A full update will be released in July, 2023.

Thanks for reading Moon Lovers! I hope to see you in Blood Moon, a sequel to Moon Lovers which unravels more secrets hidden in the scenes before.