14

Ahaan and Anaya exchanged their rings, and their friends started hooting

Ahaan and Anaya exchanged their rings, and their friends started hooting. I clutched onto Shardul's arm.

The way Ahaan stared at Anaya made my heart flutter, he was looking at her like she's a wonder happened to him when Anaya was busy saying thankyou's to the guests.

I wondered if Shardul ever looked at me that way.

When I shifted my gaze towards him, he was busy talking with someone.

Not just random someone, it was Siya, Ahaan's little sister. My smile immediately faded looking at how hard she was trying to get close to Shardul.

My grip loosened on him and he sensed it. He looked at me and he knew it, he fucked up.

I was just so pissed at him. Siya, looked at me and passed me a smile, "Hey, do you mind if I borrow Shardul for a dance?"

"If he doesn't mind, why shall I?" I shrugged at her and she passed me a bright smile.

"Thanks" and then she dragged him to the dance floor and kept Shardul's hand on her waist as they started swaying their bodies on the beats of songs.

I turned towards the counter and asked the bartender to prepare few shots for me.   After pouring two shots into my body, I felt my head getting light, just as I was going to pick my third shot, someone snatched it from me.

Irritation fled in my blood, "What the fuck?" I let out a growl.

"Relax tiger" the guy said.

He forwarded his hand, "Jay here"

I rolled my eyes, since I was in no mood to talk to anyone.

"Okay" I mumbled.

"Aren't you Akash Ahale's daughter?" He asked me.

"How do you know that?" The dizziness went away in that instance.

"C'mon that's easy. I've worked for your dad as your bodyguard once" did he really?  I don't remember.

"I have no idea" dad used to change the bodyguards frequently.

"What are you doing here anyway?" I asked him.

"My security agency has sent me to protect a client who's attending this event" I just nodded at him, whilst I stared at Shardul who's gaze was pinned at me.

"You look pretty" Jay gulped the shot which he snatched from me as his gaze travelled down my body, clearly checking me out.

I let out a small chuckle, "Thanks Jay"

"Who have you come here with?" He asked, getting closer to me where his elbows touching mine.

"Shardul Malhotra, my new guard and boyfriend" a smile appeared on my face, as I claimed him as my boyfriend.