𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

Excuse my mistakes

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗| 𝟔:𝟓𝟎𝐩𝐦

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗| 𝟔:𝟓𝟎𝐩𝐦

Sinyaa nervously shook her right leg up and down as Dayvon stopped at the gas station to get a few snacks for her, hun, and the baby while she stayed in the car. The thought of meeting his family was definitely getting to her.

What if they didn't like her? What if they thought she was with him for his money? What if she wasn't 'bring home material'?

What if Dayvon started acting different around them while he was with her?

A whole bunch of questions started to pile up in her head the more she waited for him to come back.

Soon the driver's door opened and in came Von with two bags in his hand. "I'm back, lil folks." He looked over at her pretty face before noticing how rapidly she was shaking her leg up and down. "Whatchu shakin' fo', Sinyaa? I gotcho snacks fo' you."

"I'm nervous, Von." She muttered with her head down.

"Nervous 'bout what? Tell me, baby." He lifted up her chin with his index finger before placing a soft kiss on her lips, which made her smile, then made him smile from how contagious her smile was. "Tell me, please, mama."

"You know," She pouted as he gave her everything out of one bag without taking his eyes off her, Sinyaa's foot still shaking up and down but a little slower. "Meeting your family, Von! I've never met anybody's family before."

"First time for everything." He chucked, roaring the car's engine to life. "You gone be by my side the whole time. I'an gone let you out my sight, I promise. You trust me, folks?"

She shrugged with the pout still purposely on her face. "Are they nice? Are you apart of a large family? Do they like people like me? I—,"

He cut her off when he pressed his plump, moisturized lips against hers, Sinyaa instantly sucking on his skittle-flavored tongue like she wanted to suck the life out of him. He groaned, sliding his hand around her neck, Sinyaa holding his chin up with her fingertips as their heads twisted and turned.

"Von," She whimpered once he began sliding his other hand up her soft thigh. She removed his hand, breaking away from the intense kiss. "We have places to be! Remember?"

She wiped around her mouth for any excess gloss that could've been smeared or spit swapped from their kiss.

Placing one last kiss on her cheek, he shrugged, "I'm just slowing down the time for you." He was trying to be funny.

The two had never done anything sexual with each other. The most it got to was kisses, kisses, pet names, more kisses and that's about it all, although, the thought had crossed both of their minds.