𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

PUT YALLS GUESS OF THE BABY'S GENDER BEFORE CONTINUING.
THANK YOU🫶🏽
SINYAA MASHEA BROWN

ATLANTA, GEORGIAJANUARY 6th1:20pm BABY SHOWER/ GENDER REVEAL

ATLANTA, GEORGIA
JANUARY 6th
1:20pm
BABY SHOWER/ GENDER REVEAL

"Von! Be easy, please. Your hands are going to smush my lashes." Sinyaa warned, frowning as she felt his hands cover her eyes to make sure she wasn't looking.

"I'll pay to get 'em redone. Chill out, baby mommy." He chuckled, slowly guiding her to the room they rented out and had set up by professionals for their gender reveal and baby shower.

The two decided it was best they both together to get the long events over with.

"Don't let me fall either. I can't see where I'm going and there might be some steps." She mumbled, hoping he wouldn't let her fall.

"You naggin' me 'bout stuff I already know, mama. What I just say? Relax." He placed a kiss behind her pierced ear, continuing to lead her to the place they were having their gender reveal, excited himself, but containing his emotions well. "You look so pretty, mama."

"Thank you, baby." She smiled while blushing, using the pet name for him he loved so much. Every compliment she had got from him truly made her feel so special for some unknown reason.

"Can I look now, though?" She asked when she felt him enter a room and suddenly come to a stop of his walking in the middle of nowhere. "...Mmmm. It smells good in here."

"Yeah. You ready?"

"Yes!" She squealed, clapping her manicured hands together, making Von chuckle at her excitement.

"3..2..1," He counted down, removing his hands over her eyes, allowing her to see the decor for the gender reveal and baby shower together.

Opening her eyes, Sinyaa softly gasped once she seen the decorated area. It came out just how she imagined in her mind. It looked so pretty and expensive—which it was.

The theme for the area was purple and silver. Purple associated with royalty and luxury, which the area was definitely giving, and one of Sinyaa's favorite colors that Von had remembered.

The middle of the ceiling held a beautiful crystal string chandelier. The lights around the room glowed purple and gave off a vibe of sophistication.

Balloons the same color of the theme were over the entrance of the door as well as fog blowing near the ground of the entrance to be extra when a person walked through.

On each side of the room was a table able to seat ten with white table cloths over them, a candle and a vase filled with fresh purples roses between every plate.

In the middle of the two tables was a walkway to a couch with 2 silver and 2 purple decorative pillows on top. Behind the couch were three maternity photos of Sinyaa by herself, looking gorgeous as ever, taken by a professional photographer just a few days ago.