𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY
ENJOY

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎𝟏:𝟑𝟒𝐩𝐦

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎
𝟏:𝟑𝟒𝐩𝐦

"Where's my necklace?" Sinyaa mumbled to herself, looking around Dayvon's bathroom for the necklace he had recently bought her. "Von! Have you seen my necklace? Von...I know you hear me."

The two were supposed to be getting ready all at once to go somewhere Dayvon wouldn't tell her. It was supposedly a secret, and if he told her, it wouldn't be a secret anymore. There was that love and hate relationship she had with surprises.

"Whatchu say? I'an hea' you, baby mommy." He popped his head into her view before fully entering the bathroom without a shirt or undershirt on.

"I was asking have you—," Her sentence was cut short when she looked in the mirror and saw Dayvon holding up the necklace she was looking for with her initial on it in his hand. He was grinning because he found himself funny. "Boy. Remind me that you're a literal child." She took the necklace from him before realizing she needed him to clip it around her neck.

"Can you clip it on for me?" She asked sweetly, batting her eyelashes up at him.

"I thought I was a child?" He playfully said, taking the necklace out of her hands, moving her hair to the side, clipping the necklace on her neck. "You look pretty, baby mommy. All dolled up and shit." He wrapped his arms around her waist, nuzzling his head into her neck, kissing some areas lightly.

"Moveeeeee, Von. You're tryna distract me. I still have to put my clothes on." She pushed his head out of the crease of her neck and exited the bathroom with him on her tail. "I appreciate you though." She softened her tone.

Her outfit for the day was on his bed.

"C'mere," He grabbed her wrist gently when she tried to walk away, pulling her back to his chest, lips a few centimeters from her ear. "Lemme show you how much I appreciate you, lil folks."

"Von don't start." Sina warned sternly, trying to to pull away from his hold on her, but was pulled right back. "What's wrong ma? A nigga can't show his appreciation?" He asked, kissing the skin between her neck and shoulder.

"Hmm?" He hummed, realizing her side of the conversation went quiet. "V-Von chill out." Sinyaa stuttered, feeling his voice trail through her body like a shock wave straight to her core.

"Want me to stop?" He asked in a whisper, still biting, sucking, and kissing her neck. Sinyaa let out a moan when he got to a certain spot on her neck, her becoming mouth agape when that sound fell from her lips.