23 ~ The Bath Together

Sach batana kis kis ne account banake vote kiya hai??? 🤣🤣 Matlab ye real nahi lagra

900 votes fasttt!!! You vote and I update!!! Simple

Nandani POV

In the middle of the night, the weather turned colder and I started shivering.

The cool winds were blowing turning into chills which were eventually sending chilly shivers down my spine. I felt my feet and fingers turning colder while my cheeks were warming up.

And, I opened my eyes to look that it was still dark. My body was suddenly feeling feverish and I moved my gaze beside. He was sleeping with his face still on the opposite side.

I straightened myself and got up. With the trembling and slow steps I walked back to the bedroom taking all the care to not wake Suman up with the noise of my anklet bells. I grabbed another pair of extra comforters and with the same slow speed came back to him. Opening them I covered half of his body and he muttered in a sleepy voice.

"Someone's feeling cold, hnn,"

I gritted my teeth while hearing him.

He was enjoying it!

Though, I ignored him.

And, I moved towards the direction he was facing. He was facing the outside, the gardens and I laid beside him, on this side now.

Shifting closer, I pulled the comforter up and muttered in a slow voice.

"It is your duty to protect your wife, even if it is from cold,"

And, suddenly with a strong pull, he pulled me closer to him and my face was hidden in his chest. He snaked me with his arm over the comforter after covering me to the ears.

His feet touched mine but our midriffs still far from each other maintaining the distance between us. But, my face was close to his chest and head under his other bicep.

I smiled and inhaled a sharp breath feeling comfortable and warm again.

This was it. I just wanted this. No matter how big our fight would get, at night it must get sorted. We could play the Rudra and Nandani in the morning but at least for night, we could lay together with no cover of emotions on our minds. Just us, without any hatred, bad memories and just us.

In his comforting and warm embrace, I fell to sleep again.

I woke up again in the early morning after a deep sleep and looked at the garden lifting my eyelids with sleepiness. It was still dark but the sky was getting blue slowly. 

Inhaling a sharp breath, I tried to turn as I was feeling a little burdened with his hand around me. I must have turned in the middle of the night to this side.

Also, his feet were over mine and the moment I tried to move. A sharp pain shot in my body erupting from my spine and I immediately shut my eyes to not scream with it.

Oh, My God!

I opened my eyes and again tried to turn and look at him over my shoulder. But, it was hurting. He inhaled a sharp breath and moved his arm off of me, waking up slowly.

He opened his eyes and looked at me.

Blinking slowly he stared at me for some moments and then turned his gaze away from me. I also tried to get up but my backbone was hurting insanely.

"Aaaoouuuuuuuuccchhhhhhhhhhhh,"

I cried with the pain and kept my hand on my back.

He looked at me crying in the pain and stood up from there and chuckled looking at me.