85 ~ The Young Night

1.25k votes!!!

The next update will on Sunday now.

17+ update!

Rudra POV

"Fuck me like you want to, Ranaji,"

She said and a smile appeared on my face. I could not help but lean in closer to kiss her forehead. Once, twice and thrice until I could help but have enough courage to see her doing that to me.

She giggled a little and pressed her palm against my chest to push me back. My heartbeats were literally racing up to see her hand holding my erection. Her skin was feeling soft and warm and it was sending chills down my spine.

I saw her smiling a little with the timidness and I smiled looking at her feeling nervous yet stroking me with the passion and desire in her eyes.

"Do I have to lick it first?"

She asked and my lips spread wide with a smile and I bit on my lower lip while nodding.

"Hnnn-hnnn,"

I hummed and feathered her cheeks gently with my thumb when she lowered her gaze to the top of my erection and slowly leaned in closer placing her lips to it for a moment as a kiss.

I felt my heart do a little flip with the sight of it. My eyes blinked as I felt a slight wave of sensations and palpation running into my body.

She smiled looking at my face and I saw her teasingly taking out her tongue and leaning in closer to lick it with her tongue.

Something twisted in my stomach.

Fuckkk!!!

I bit on my lower lip and blinked silently. Her tongue felt soft, wet and warm against my skin. I felt like dying already.

She giggled looking at my reaction and I could not help but part my lips and my brows thinned when she licked the top of my erection. Once, twice and thrice...

Oh My Goodness!

My eyes rolled backwards and my lashes were forced closed with it.

I felt her hand moving against it slowly and the noise of her handful of bangles was making me even more insane right now.

I closed my eyes and fisted my free hand on the couch as I slowly started feeling her taking it in her mouth. Her tongue felt so hot and soft against me.

I opened my eyes and with the thinned brows and parted mouth, I looked at her wrapping her lips around me. I bit on my lower lip and a slow groan escaped my lips.

"Aaahhhhaaaaa,"

She took an inch into her mouth and I feathered her cheek. My heartbeats were racing so wildly and I could see tears collecting in her eyes as she tried to take it further.

A smile appeared on my face and I blinked silently when she choked and took it out.

Her chest started to do up and down with the heavy breathing and she lifted her tearful gaze to look at me with a smile.

"I did not think that it would be difficult,"

She said in her slow voice and I could not help but lean in and press my lips against her wet lips. Her breathing fastened even more and she moaned insanely when my lips started to move passionately against her.

"Aaaaanahhhhhhhh,"

She pulled her lips back and pressed her hand against my chest and pushed me back again.

"Kings do not make the slaves kiss their lips,"

She said and lowered her gaze back to the erection and her hand stroking it gently and she inhaled a deep breath and sucked on her lips before taking it back again in her mouth. She opened her lips wide and started to suck slowly.