ii. DRAMATIC !

"SO YOU AND JUDE?" Heungmin says in a teasing tone as he helps Jia put her luggage in his car. The youngest Son quickly shakes her head in reply.

"No! We're not dating. I don't even know him."

Heungmin noticed that she seemed like she had something else to add. He glances over at her for a second before focusing back on the road. "And..."

Jia scrunches up her nose as she lets out a deep sigh. "My manager wants me and Jude to fake date for publicity. She sent me an email and I kept reading it on the plane."

His eyes widened at her reply, "Fake date? Like a fake relationship? What did you say?"

She raises her eyebrow and glances at her brother, "You think I have a choice?"

"That's true."

"Besides, I don't really care much. It's just a fake relationship. I live in Korea and he lives- I don't even know where. So we probably don't have to interact much. It'll be fine."

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN that I have to live in Germany with him? And go on dates? What is this?" Jia exclaims to her manager through her phone. She was pacing back and forth in Heungmin's living room as her manager, Eunjeong, tries to explain the whole situation.

"It's to make it more believable, Jia. You're also able to take on modeling gigs and such in Germany. He's discussed with the people in charge and also agreed. You'll be meeting him tomorrow night. I'll send you the details, have a good day, Jia."

Jia lets out a huff as she flops down on the couch. She grabs one of the throw pillows and covers her face with it, letting out a muffled scream.

"No good news?" Heungmin asks as he walks into the living room. She moves the pillow from her face and simply pouts in reply.

"I'm going to die, what will I do." She whines as she uses the pillows to muffle her dramatic cries. The eldest Son couldn't help but let out a laugh at his sisters dramatic antics.

He sits down next to her legs and he gives them a comforting pat. "Well, you remember Harry? Harry Kane?" He asks. She nods in reply. "He said Jude is a good kid, you shouldn't worry about him."

"Yeah, but I'm gonna live in Germany, Minnie. Germany!" Jia exclaims as she sits up, tossing the pillow onto the ground. "How am I expected to survive in Germany when I barley know how to speak Korean? I'm literally Korean for fucks sake!"

"A translator app on your phone." Heungmin jokes, receiving a light slap on the arm from his sister. "I think you're just being dramatic, Ji, I think everything will be fine."

Jia moves so she was sitting next to him and rests her head on his shoulder. "Yeah you're right, maybe I was being dramatic."

"I'm always right about you being dramatic."

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

the breakfast club !
( jia , sakura , kimberly ,
richarlison , gue sung )

pombo
LMFAOOO
U GOTTA FAKE DATE JUDE

choo choo sung
my day just got sm better

STOP THIS IS SO<\3
😔😔😔😔😒😒😒😒
heungmin said that harry said
that he is nice 😔

pombo
harry did say that ya

and u didn't want to inform me
of this??

pombo
didn't feel like it😌

kkura
richie #1 supporter fr

pombo
yes i'm such a good wingman

kkura
I CAN CONFIRM🙏

kimmy
come back jia pls
she can't stop talking abt the
15 girls she has a crush on

choo choo sung
she's like a japanese female
richarlison
liked by pombo !

richie stop teaching her ur ways😔

pombo
sorry i'm just an amazing influencer🙄
everybody wanna be me nowadays 😒😒
i can hook u up with jude so u can
fr date him😩

just as i started to forget abt my whole
situation💔

kimmy
at least he's cute

TRUE
i'm meeting him tmrw
for dinner and publicity 😍

choo choo sung
does this mean ur gonna have to
kiss him in public 😭

...
probably😀

kkura
give him a goodnight kiss tmrw

IVE ONLY KISSED LIKE MAX 3
PPL IN MY LIFE
WHAT IF HE THINKS IM A BAD KISSER
whatevs we r just fake dating not like
we r gonna make out or anything

kimmy
...
but

ok but he's really cute
i wouldn't mind a kiss or 2

pombo
WHORE!!!

NO UR THE WHORE!!

choo choo sung
both of you + kkura are whores
ok settled
liked by kkura, pombo, and
baby sonny !

kimmy
#safe

note;
jude x jia next chapter
guys i promise 🤞🤞