iii. THE DATE !

JIA TAKES A DEEP BREATH as she glances up at the restaurant sign. She knows that he is sitting in there waiting for her. She fixes her bangs and nervously pats down her short black hair which got messed up from the light wind.

She stands up straight before making her way inside the restaurant. The host immediately greeted her once seeing her enter. "I'm here for Bellingham." She tells him. She was quickly led to a table on the second floor. She finally notices him in a black button up, waiting for her.

"Jude." Jia quietly says once she made it to the table and noticed him. Jude quickly stood up, giving her a hug as a greeting.

"To make our situation believable." He whispers into her ear, pulling out her chair. She raises her eyebrow at him as she thanks him, sitting down in the seat.

"Wow, straight to work, I like it."

"What should I call you? Jia? Babe? Jia-bug?" He asks the last one with a teasing tone and soon lets out a chuckle after.

Jia makes a disgusted face and quickly shakes her head. "God, no. Should I call you Judey-poo?" She jokes, causing him to give the same reaction she did seconds before.

"Okay, we can stay away from those type of nicknames."

She quickly nods in reply. "I agree. If you did i would end our whole situation." She jokes, pointing at him and then back at herself.

Jude lets out a sigh, slowly nodding. "Yeah, our situation. About that. You're gonna live with me in Germany, yeah?" He lowered his voice as he leaned in close to her, making sure that nobody around could hear him.

Jia slowly nods back, playing around with the silver rings adorning her fingers. "Yeah, that's what I was told. We also gotta post each other and go on dates and stuff to make it believable."

"Do you have any boundaries? Like what are you comfortable with so I can avoid doing things in public, you know?"

She swore her heart did a flip when he asked her that question. She hesitates for a moment, thinking about wether or not she had any. "I'm fine with whatever, just nothing too crazy in public. Some of my fans will go crazy."

Jude takes a mental note of her reply as he opens up the menu. "Well, Jia Son, lets get to know each other. But I want to skip the boring stuff like favorite color, that stuff is on the internet."

Jia raises her eyebrow. She crosses her arms over her chest and leans in to him, "Oh, we're getting into the deep stuff already?"

"Don't get too shy on me now, Son."

"Wouldn't dream of it, Bellingham."

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

THE TWO WALKED HAND IN HAND down the sidewalk after dinner. Since the restaurant was in a cute shopping center, they decided to explore it.

Jia quickly snapped a picture of their hands held together. She knew fans would go crazy if she posted it. "Hey, Jia." She heads a faint whisper and looks up at Jude.

His head slightly nods over to gesture that someone was behind her. "Paparazzi. Wanna do something to catch their attention?"

A smile smile found itself on Jia's pink lips. "Like what? A kiss?" She asks as she raises her eyebrow.

"Yeah." Jude whispers as he leans in close. Jia glances back at the paparazzi before wrapping her arms around his neck and standing on her tip toes. He holds onto her waist as he finally closes the small gap between them.

It was a short kiss. Just enough for the paparazzi to get good pictures of the two. When they pulled away, Jia couldn't help but let out a small laugh at the whole situation. "Your lips are really soft, Jude." She whispers in between giggles.

Jude grabs her hand again as they continued to walk down the side walk. "Yeah, and you have very kissable lips."

"What's that mean?" She asks. Since English wasn't her first language, she didn't understand some words. He looks down at her and flashes her his signature smile before replying.

"It means I wouldn't mind kissing you again."

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

sonnyjia posted !

liked by judebellingham, hm_son7, and 2,820,028 others!sonnyjia: 💛💛tagged; judebellingham

sonnyjia: 💛💛
tagged; judebellingham

user1: EXCUSE ME WHAT

user2: oh SHIT

user3: hottest couple already fr

judebellingham: ❤️❤️ *liked by sonnyjia !*

hm_son7: bring him over for dinner, he needs to meet your 오빠 [big brother]
sonnyjia: maybe one day soon, 오빠! [big brother]

user4: OMGOMGOMG

user4: I CALLED IT!!

richarlison: AYO😦😦😦😦😦😦
sonnyjia: 🤭🤭

39saku_chan: we lost her gays😔😔
sonnyjia: forgive me plz

user5: jx2? jide, juia, jiaude, jujia, this is hard guys

user6: sleeping on the highway tonight

kimmy_saito: adopt me
sonnyjia: i adopted u when i first met u
kimmy_saito: 😁🤞

whrbtjd: LMFAO, ur type is british guys
judebellingham: her type is me😩
  ↳sonnyjia: true🤭

note;
and the relationship begins🙌

also why is guesung's
user like a keyboard smash

but i did not realize how hard
it'd be to find couple pictures
that fit jia + jude's race so
apologies in advance if future
pics don't match up😔😔