Will of Louise Teapot

When Anna told them the next morning that the will reading would be happening this afternoon at Teapot manor. As requested, it be held in Ms Louise favorite wing, the west wing that once hosted the leadership baton when they toured across to sign trade documents to make an express trade route.

The funeral of Ms Louis is of course large from the amount of people leaving the church with its shape of bamboo shoot with clouds of steam as the little machines inside. Terrie observes the people that came out wearing black though not a single plain black suit or dress came with feathers, sparkles or thick jewels. Terrie can make out paparazzi taking photos not making them self-hidden as bright flashes. As the sarcophagus is taken to be cremated. Bates whistle as his trench coat keeping first signs of change into minimum fever of late flowers and many of the late vegetables are being picked and more of the preserves are appearing on family tables and farmers are keeping cockie males away. Terrie having lived in the city for many years begins to remember that keeping warm her-self is a need and shopping for thicker gloves and boots.

Family came out last from all the guest to be thrown salt at them. To chase any bad sprits off them and to be sprayed with wine to appease fortune. Once the ritual is complete, they enter an automobile with six wheels. With a cloud of steam, it moves swift from the glamours crowd.

***

Daiki stands behind a man with thick black gloves with fur and a long black coat with black stone with wisp of white in them. He is talking to woman with a heavy metal bodice and a huge skirt with many folds of lace and a long vail. The little goddess places a handkerchief into his pocket. As the woman said something he tap his coat down. Finding the handkerchief with a gold thread R&R he hands it to her. Looking at the R&R on the handkerchief she starts to give a watery smile.

Ms Louis wearing a fashion known for its decedents an era known as and the Bloody Queen being a young woman at the time and would attend a ball that instead of visiting her brother on a fateful day. Ms Loise all in black with snakes twisted in her hair and a lion beaded on her dress. She has her vail of lace.

"Richard Robin a big partner of Teapot company and silly notions of using the Teapots wealth for his campaign." Ms Louise voice hang with disdain.

Daiki roll her eyes to Ms Loise. "Richard is meeting someone that he helped indirectly."

Ms Loise circles the woman talking to Richard. Her body unable to contain her emotions.

"And this is the upcoming singer. Being name Música del Angel. If I remember right. Her brother committed a murder." Ms Loise smiles vicious.

Daiki laugh hard falling onto her bottom "Ms Loise her brother did not murder anyone. Richard saves him from a cold prison or working in the hells breath."

"Then who murder the man. Hmm."

Daiki face become furious "why you did Ms Loise."

Ms Loise sneers "how could I murdered that man."

Daiki eyes stare at her. Her face black as any marble statue. Lips parting in a silent sigh. Ms Loise is sure that she did not kill that man. She is only seven years younger than Richard and ten years older than the woman. She only started to court her husband at the time. It taken a lot of work to get approval from her husband parents and that meant being a star employee.

"Tell me how much did hiding the blackmailing and removing of completers for approval the parents cost?" Daiki asks.

Ms Loise felt if she is standing on ice with its murky depths just underneath. "All I did was prove that little upstart that his wife was not so perfect and that I knew his money his wife was going to him but another."