Epilogue

Terrie knocks on Roddie door. A door that soon it be Roddie and hers. It did not take long to pack the things she brought with her. It was getting everything ready for Nevada. Now in a carrier in her hands. It taken a lot of convincing. To get the wing-rat into the carrier. Roddie open the door with a big smile on her face. As Terrie step through she felt her uneasiness she did not know she was carrying go.

Its been a month and Terrie sat as she writes her report up. Sounds down the corridor can be heard by two ladies with Anna. It's when Anna walks down the corridor that Terrie pays attention. Anna face has a big smile.

"Terrie there are some people that want to talk to you."

Terrie sees two human women standing and talking. They have large smiles on their faces. They wore leather gloves and currently clothes that suit them and not the trending fashion.

Approaching Terrie clears her throat. "How can I help you?"

The older lady give a toothy smile, "you might, we just wounding if you happen to have any association to Mr Samuel Bedeck of Yumar Plum farm?"

Terrie pauses thoughts pause. She was brought by Samuel Bedeck and by coincidence was created by his family on the same farm. He was not a very expressive man. And would argue over giving Golems rights.

"I did know Mister Samuel Bedeck. However, if it is about a crime or related to security, I am going have to talk to me after my shift."

The ladies seem more excited as the move in more tighter balls of energy. "Well said the second lady, we are staying at this place." As she gave Terrie a card. It read Western Hempton motel. "cabin 32, Say about eight o'clock if that fine with you."

Eight is plenty of time so Terrie smile and said yes as she watches the pair of women leave.

Eight Infront of cabin 32 of the Western Hempton motel with its dirt path and well care for metal cabins, the gardens with low care plants and a pool hidden somewhere in the centre.

Terrie knocks on the door. Opening to show the two same ladies.

"Come in, come in." Said woman one. The cabin is neat and tidy inside.

"I am sorry, I did not get your names last time?"

"Oh, I am Rebeca and that is Isabell."

Isabell gave a small wave "Take a seat."

On the table is a lot of paperwork. With letters and photos. Taking a seat across from Isabell. Rebeca sat down next to Isabell.

"We are descents from Mr Bedeck and you may have been aware that he was a very rich man and worked hard with his wealth. And our family benefit from it."

Terrie could see it in the quality in the things they wore. Things that are made to last.

"Well, I and Isabell have been putting together our family history. And gossip is that we had gold put aside by one of family members." Rebeca stated.

Isbell hands taps her thighs in excitement and continue with the conversation, "Well no one knew if this gold actually existed. However, it could be a possibility as our two times great grandfather. Mr Charles Bedeck was wealthy as he launches the farm goods into the international trade."

Rebeca leans forward "Do you remember him?"

Terrie eyes flame burst and crackle inside her "I can do more than that, before I came into servitude for Mr Charles Bedeck. I was created by the second and third generation of Bedeck settlers at the expansion of the farm. You are the third time I came into contact with your family."

"Oh. Wow" as Isabell clap her hands. Rebeca places her hand on Isbell shoulder, getting her to settle.

Rebeca continues "Well then Mr Charles had an only daughter or great grandmother Sophia."

"Yes, I remember Sophia. A very witty and intelligent girl. The girl was very lucky that Mr Charles insist she had an education in maths, reading and writing. It was very rare for a girl in high circles to receive and education." Terrie polity said.

Rebeca grins "Yes for a stuck in the mud that was very progressive, however he was still had strong belief that unions should not be allowed. Taxes should be abolished, though that one I believe in. And Golems are considered property."

"Anyway, we found this." Isbell holding her hand out with and old parchment paper.

The second life trust. Its large fancy letters and delicate embodied edge. A time when golems as part of the property were considered family heirlooms and Second life was a way for property holders to ensure the chosen golem can be fixed. As fixing a golem is tricky business."

"We found Sophia diary and when she was about thirteen, she was held a gunpoint, when the place was being robbed by disgruntle workers. However, you where there and protected her at the risk of your being. She said that you enter the house with a sack of flour. The other golems were standing still unable to do anything. However, she mentions that they plan take her away and you acted. You talk to the gun man and manage to get them to come to you and with the flour knock him unconscious."

Memories of the event are glass fragments. Her memory not quite the same from being shot. However, it was enough to leave a terrible feeling or mark as humans call it.

Isbell holding a newspaper article in her hands "it even got into the newspaper and the name and picture of you."

"The gold that use to fix your being. That was from Mr Charles Bedeck as a sign from gratitude. Without you we might not be here or Sophia life could have significantly change." Rebeca finishes her eyes misty.

"Thank you, Terrie Cotta." Isbell said; wiping her eyes with her scarf.

For Terrie a weight has been lifted and a thankful moment that some of these mysteries of her past have been found.