TPC - 42

CELA's POV - 2 days later (still on vacation)..

'Girl come on, we got too' Michelle dragged me outta the bed.

We made a plan to do something impulsive today, and so we were going to get tattoos.

Not matching ones, before y'all start. 😂🙄

It's been 2 days since that all went down after the club, and she was good. Or I guess she was better. He wasn't dead, just extremely injured and so I guess she felt peace in knowing that the boys didn't kill over her.

If she was gonna start messing with Po, she was gon get used to that real quick.

'Okay, okay' I said, getting outta bed.

I was already dressed, so all I had to do was re-apply my lip gloss and then we all left. Imani was finally coming out today, and to be honest, ion even know why she wanted to lock herself away in the room all day anyway.

***

'Ion know, I'm thinking of this' i showed everyone the picture on my phone, as we were in the car.

'This got ittt' Michelle gassed me up and I cheesed.

Mani was still sulking, with her airpods in so I just ignored her.

'Why you not gon get my name?' Mar asked me and I rolled my eyes at him.

'Boy bye' I laughed and he mugged me.

'Imma get yours' he said and my eyes shot to him.

'Okay' I nodded, I didn't wanna believe him, but knowing Mar, he was gon do whatever he wants.

'Y'all so cute' Michelle smiled at us, and I just laughed, scrolling back on my phone.

She was honestly one of the sweetest girls I'd ever met. It's just a shame she was suffering all that she was.

'You okay girl?' She asked Imani, and Imani looked at her, scoffed and turned up her music. Po stuck his middle finger at her and she rolled her eyes at him.

Michelle smiled at me, and I could tell that what just happened upset her. I'm just annoyed that Imani is starting this again.

***

'Hold my hand, please baby' I asked Mar, as I sat in the tattoo chair. Michelle just went and it was my turn. I ain't never got a tattoo before and I hate needles, so I shoulda known I would act like this.

Mar stuck out his hand and I squeezed onto it, and everyone was laughing at me.

Bitches.

'You want me to go before you?' He asked me and I nodded quickly, before quickly getting outta the chair, and sitting by Michelle.

She was scrolling on her Instagram. 'You okay girl? You quiet' I asked her and she smiled before shrugging.

'Yeah. He texted me' she said and I shook my head.