GoodBye

CHAPTER 28
Liam's POV

Everything turned into dust, it was only me and my brother... As I carried him upstairs, it was tragic... Everything is tragic, how can humans act like this toward children...

His just a child, who still have alot of futures ahead of him... I can feel my tears started to fall again as it dripped down from his skinny pale cheek.

" It's brother's fault Dion... If only... If only I have come sooner.. " sobbing noises can be heard, as I finally arrived at the first floor of the mansion where everything falls into shred... I cant see any workers from de Loras mansion, be seen standing or even left the mansion alive... They were laying on the ground with their blood splattered from the broken floors, some were smashed by a large wall, some were killed by their own will.

My vision is so blurry... Everything is blurry, the only thing I heard was the dark music that still playing in my ears, and I just let it happened... Everything else was blocked as I felt my knees hit from the broken floor.

It hurts...
It just hurts...

When I looked up, I could see someone running toward me, but I can't fully see it since my vision was blurry because of the tears that was still forming in my eyes.

I clentched my jaw as I looked down.

" EIRWEN! " Vincent's voice ring out which made me snapped out from my deep thoughts as I looked up seeing him close as he grasp me in his arms.

" Vi-vincent- " I called out, I can feel my voice nervously quivering, tears yet falls from his shoulder, as he gently patted my back...

" I'm sorry... I'm sorry I came very late .. " Vincent apologized as he faced me, now I can literally see his face, it was bleeding and yet he still smiled seeing me.

" Please... Don't smile like that when your in pain Vincent... " I softly says out as one of my hands wipe his eyes that were bleeding.
" This is the first time... You called me that sweetly Eirwen... I love...that... "After he said that, he falls from my shoulder which made me surprised even more...

no...
No....
NO!!..

" STUPID BASTARD YOU BETTER WAKE UP OR ELSE ILL KILL YOU! " I Yelled, I don't want to lose another one too... Please just breathe.

I can feel his soft snores, which is a good sign. I breath out a sigh relief...

" Good... You better be alive or else I'll kill you bastard.. "

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

I was cleaning the dorm, taking my stuff and things that were important. And placing Vincent on my bed after I clean him off...

I sighed out as I went close to him, seeing him breathing peaceful made me happy somehow...

" I can't believe that you're there... Always there when I needed you the most but today your being such a jerk... You almost get yourself killed... " Liam gently caresses Vincent's cheek,
" Don't do something like that ever again... "
" I'm worried that you'll be gone... So please don't ever do that again... "

" I can't believe that your always there to follow me around like an adorable puppy, but starting today... I will have to go and leave you here,"
" Please don't forget about me Vincent..."

" So please don't wait for me... sooner or later we will meet again... "
" But I know you'll forget me eventually, since sooner or later, that woman will arrive in this academy and save you from the loneliness you've felt... "

" Goodbye Vincent... " I gently move his hair to the side as I give him a small kiss on the forehead, it was a form of love of a friend in our country but this is just a form of goodbye now...

I left the room as I gently close the door.

Never I knew, Vincent was listening the whole time as he sat up from the bed touching his forehead as he kissed it...

" Sooner... When we finally met again, I will never let you go. So prepare yourself... " The cold dark eyes shine brightly as he smirks.
" Liam... " He called with his cold tune, yet warm at the same time.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

When I went at the academy and heading straight at the forest while covering myself in a dark cloak, there are few peoples waiting for me there.

And they are the people of my new grandparents...

It was quite shocking to see this,
But suddenly they send a message that they are expecting me in the forest today,

And it's the grandparents of my new biological mother.

" Hello young master Eirwen, the master's are waiting for you back home. " They all bowed down at the same time...

Yep ... A New journey
I can't help but sigh

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ