Chapter 11: Marley

(DISCLAIMER: The following is a non profit, fan based series. Monsterverse is owned by Legendary Pictures, and Attack On Titan (Shingeki No Kyojin) is owned by Hajime Isayama. Please support the original franchises.)

2 years later....

Night falls, another Marleyan ship sails to Paradis to damn and transform another portion of their Eldian citizens into titans.

Some are silent, but a lone eldian woman cries, only to be told to be quiet by an officer. She has reason to cry, knowing she'll never be human again, fearing whether of not she'd retain any semblance of herself within that wretched form.

As the ship sails, a low rumbling can be heard beneath the waves. Followed by the panicked officers clearing the deck.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!?" One shouts, scrambling to find something to arm himself with against this unforeseen foe.

The woman stands to her feet to see three rows of spines arise from the water and heading directly for the broad side of the boat. She tries to clear the deck as well, only to fall as soon as the spines make contact with the ship's port side and split the vessel in two.

The ship's fiery explosions coat the spines in flame as they make their way through the ship's hull and send both Eldian and Marleyan overboard.

The woman, now terrified of the thing in the water, swims as fast as she can to shore. She climbs the rocks that lead to solid land only to be greeted by a one armed man, extending his arm to help the woman out of the water in which she wastes no time in accepting.

"Let me help you, ma'am." The blonde man says

"WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE NOW!" She yells, trying to pull the man away from the waters edge

"It's quite alright, you're safe now." The man calmly says "My name is Erwin Smith. I'm an Eldian from within the walls."

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! THERE'S SOME KIND OF MONSTER, WE NEED TO GO!" Another survivor yells

"You don't need to worry about him..." Erwin says before a spined figure rises from the water in the distance. The woman falls back as she gazes upon the 120 meter reptilian titan that took down an entire ship as if it were nothing, flaring it's nostrils before diving back into the depths.

"He's on our side." Erwin says

A year later....

A scouting ship rests just beyond the shore of the island of Paradis, a captain looks upon it, searching for their enemies that inhabit it.

"Captain!" A Marleyan solider says "We haven't recieved word from our advanced party, its been two hours!"

The captain lowers his binoculars and turns to the solider

"Then have teams 2 and 3 prepare to land as well." He says

"Yes sir!" The solider says

"These damn island devils managed to defeat our warrior unit...we need to find out what they're planning now and relay it back to Marley." The captain says

Just then, something below the boat lifts it over 15 meters into the air

"HANG ON TO SOMETHING!" The captain yells

The thing that lifted the boat beneath them is revealed as the water falls from it. Eren. The Attack Titan.

"It's....IT'S A DEVIL" The captain shouts as Eren carries the boat to shore and placing it down onto dry land.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF MARLEY, WELCOME TO PARADIS ISLAND!" Hange calls out to the Marleyan soldiers "IT'S SO NICE TO RECIEVE GUESTS FROM SO FAR AWAY, YOU MUST BE EXHAUSTED SO WHY NOT JOIN US FOR SOME TEA?"