Chapter 13: Grief

(DISCLAIMER: The following is a non profit, fan based series. Monsterverse is owned by Legendary Pictures, and Attack On Titan (Shingeki No Kyojin) is owned by Hajime Isayama. Please support the original franchises.)

"Kong.....Kong!....KONG!" A voice yells at him, rousing him from sleep as well as feeling something kicking his foot.

Kong rubs his eyes to see one of the walls inhabitants carrying a bag of feed and leading a pig by a harness.

"Time to go to work." The man says before walking away

𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 "𝘖𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 (𝘈𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘦𝘢) 𝘣𝘺 𝘉𝘰𝘣𝘣𝘺 𝘝𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦

Kong yawns while blocking his eyes from the bright sun, he stands from the base of the nearby tree where which he slept and makes his way toward one of the cropfields, stretching his arms and scratching his behind as he prepares to greet the day.

He meets the same man standing in front of tens of hundreds of crates of supplies, writing each one down in a ledger

"Krauss' farm outside of Utopia District is running low on supplies for his livestock, I need you to bring all this to him."

"𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐨𝐝𝐠𝐞." Kong says as he takes handfuls of the crates and makes his way toward his destination.

After Godzilla and Kong made their existence confirmed by the Marleyan government, all attempts of sending survey ships as well as ships to transport Eldian criminals to Paradis had ceased entirely. With no immediate threat to the island, Godzilla had been away, investigating the world around them in his ultimate goal of returning home.

Kong, wanting to be of assistance to the people of Paradis Island, had taken to performing more mundane tasks. A boring turn of events, but keeping the humans trust in the titans that help protect them strong.

The Hollow Earth's King had done everything from moving cargo and supplies, herding livestock and making the land suitable for planting crops by taking the plows the humans had and combing the soil with them. It wasn't much, but the people he helped expressed their appreciation, went to sleep once all was done, woke up and did it again for the past year.

Kong, after just finishing up another day, rests on a field overlooking the shoreline that housed the wrecked survey ships that Godzilla had destroyed a year ago, his axe in hand. Things were so much simpler back then, both in his world and this one.

After watching the repetition of the foamy saltwater proceeding up the shores before they retreat back into the sea for some time, a gleam in the sky catches his attention...a shooting star? It's not often one appears, and the humans always said you should make a wish upon seeing one race above the atmosphere.

But before Kong can decide, he notices it getting...closer...larger...he then realizes that...is no star.

Managing to dodge it just in the knick of time, the 'star' plummets and makes a crater in the earth below. Once the smoke and debris clear, and with his axe still in hand, he tries to see what in fact nearly landed on top of him.

Just then, another sparkle of something within the dust. Spear-like crystals burst from the dust and head directly for Kong at  breakneck speed. Barely dodging it, Kong recoils as the crystals slice across the side of his head. He began to have a feeling that had he not moved, his skull would have been run through.

He takes a closer look at the crystals, they appear to be attached to...a tail?

The tail retreats back into the crater as a figure rises from it. And from the dust, a 120 meter titan floats forward on thin air. It looks like Godzilla but a few minor differences. It's skin is navy blue with a smooth red belly, crystals lined along its back starting from the back of its head to the end of it's tail meeting the spiked crystals on the end of it with two enourmous crystals erupting from it's shoulders. It's eyes, a blazing orange, and a yellow crown-like crest rests on its forehead. It's razor sharp teeth accompanied by four tusk-like protrusions on the sides of its mouth form a macabre smile as it eyes up The King of The Hollow Earth.