Chapter 30: Every Last One

(DISCLAIMER: The following is a non profit, fan based series. Monsterverse is owned by Legendary Pictures, and Attack On Titan (Shingeki No Kyojin) is owned by Hajime Isayama. Please support the original franchises.)

Elsewhere...

The sun had begun to set upon the city of the recovered Liberio, the place that was once leveled by Eren and The Scouts quite some time ago. Gulls fly above a long row of battleships that stay anchored in the water, black smoke billowing from their funnels, ready to defend against the oncoming army of titans.

"An allied global fleet." A commander begins as he looks across the sea's shimmering surface "Nearly all of the largest guns ever manufactured had been gathered from across the globe. Here, today, off the coast of Marley."

"The combined brainpower of the world's nations focused entirely on resolving this shared crisis, it's nothing short of a miracle to assemble a fleet of this magnitude...and by that miracle alone, humanity still clings to hope. For salvation from this rumbling..." He finishes

The large line of smog that the combined number of ships emit is pitifully dwarfed by the vast and gigantic wall of steam closing in on them, a herald of the destructive force and bloodshed that is to come.

A bead of sweat crawls down the commander's face raises his hand, a signal to the fleet around him to ready themselves and take aim at the wall of steam.

Suddenly, an enormous wave emerges in the distance from the sea, this cue, causing the commander to bring his hand down and forward, ordering the ships to open fire all at once.

As though the humans that manned then had shared one mind, the ships fire the naval cannons from their port sides, the high caliber shots fly through the orange sky together accompanied by a whistling sound, each and every one of them illuminating as if they were a system of stars in the progressively darkening sky.

After arcing through the air, they plummet downward into the water, several pieces of flesh surface as the hail of high caliber bullets progresses. The bits of flesh begin to evaporate after having been separated from the bodies from which they were liberated from, revealing their origin to be that of The Wall Titans....who had taken to diving underneath the waves.

𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 "Ə𝘵ˈæ𝘬 0𝘕 𝘵άɪ𝘵𝘯" 𝘣𝘺 𝘏𝘪𝘳𝘰𝘺𝘶𝘬𝘪 𝘚𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦

The group of Wall Titans that had been slain by the volley begin to sink into the briney depths, their bodies having been mulched by the shots, the water becoming more and more dyed with blood.

Tension builds among the navymen, all curious whether or not their attack had done anything to the Wall Titans, hope builds among some only for it to immediately be snuffed out by the sight of several more titans swimming underneath the surface of the water.

The navy loses its composure and fire as many bullets as they can toward the oncoming Wall Titans, the barrier of steam coming closer at an alarming rate. Any titan who had not been struck on the napes of their necks merely shrug the bullets off as they begin to swim faster and faster.

Their collective speed causes a superheated tidal wave to form on the water's surface above them, the massive freak wave towers over the battleships before it crashes down upon them all.

The extreme temperatures of the wave burn the flesh of any solider on the hulls of the ships, the combined heat and pressure boiling them down to their very skeletons.

The force of the swell casts the once mighty fleet into the air before bringing them back down again, each ship utterly destroyed upon impact with the sea.