chapter 18

Abhimaan's POV

I was looking at the clock. The Clock shows nine and I Smirk at my victory. He was Challenging me. I saw my phone. I was looking at the road.  What he said was that I can't meet her after Nine and also she will give all her attention to him. Now we will see who will win.

The car stopped near the tree which I gave as a mark. All three of them came out of the car. I went towards them.  I looked towards my queen. She was wearing a knee length black dress with silver colored heels. She was looking breathtaking. I was hardly controlling myself. I took deep breaths to calm my nerves.

The first person who noticed me is My queen, Advika

The first person who noticed me is My queen, Advika. She looked at me with Smile and waved her hand,
" Abhimaan"

I went towards her.  But as soon as Mr. Oberoi saw me,  he frowned. I went towards them and smirked looking at him.
" Hay Advika, Hello Mr. And Mrs. Oberoi."

Advika and Mrs  Oberoi greeted me back. But Mr. Oberoi looked at his wife and asked,

" You were talking about him?"
" Yes sid."
" It's just few hours he will take care of Gudiya "
" No he won't, Gudiya let's go back. "
" Bhai you spend some time with Bhabhi and I will spend some time with my New friend"
" No Gudiya you don't need to go with him. Let's go back. "
" Bhai you said you will drop me if I am safe. And I am safe with Abhimaan. He won't let anything happen to me. Also I have promised him that I will meet him today. So I also have to fulfill my promise."
" But Gudiya.."
" Sid let them spend some time."
" Bhai plz you promised me you will let me spend some time with My friend."
" I know Bhai but I promised him"
" You know Gudiya why he called you here this time.."

Before he can continue. I cut him off,
" Mr. Oberoi, you spend some time with your wife and let me spend some time with my friend."

" Hukum I have not expected this from you"

" Everything is fair in love and war, and here it's both going on I guess." Saying I winked at him.

Advika and Mrs. Oberoi looked at us with confusion. But I didn't let them think much. I don't want to spoil my plan. So I said,

" Advika Let them go. We should not Waste their time."
" Hmm you are right. Bhai You go with Bhabhi. Abhimaan will drop me. Haina Abhimaan"
" Of course I will. Don't worry Mr. Oberoi, I will drop her safely."

I looked at watch at said,

" It's already 9:05 so I will drop her around 11:30. " I said with a smile on my face.
" It's ok Hukum , we trust you." Mrs. Oberoi said. To which Mr. Oberoi glared at her.

" Advika Baby say them Bye, so they can go and we also can leave." I deliberately used the word baby while looking at her brother with a smirk. Advika looked at his brother for permission. She showed him puppy eyes,
" Plz Bhai"
" You know Gudiya I am allowing you just because I have promised you. But still this is not right. "
" Bhai if you don't want I won't go" she said with sad voice.  I started getting panicked. But to my relieve her Bhabhi Spoke,
" It's ok Gudiya you go he won't mind."