Chapter 21

Author's POV

Everyone in the Rathor Mension is present in the dining room. Today Hukum himself demanded everyone present. Because of that, the atmosphere is very serious. Everyone wants to know the reason for this special invitation. And also very tense that if someone did something he didn't like. They are looking at eachother but no one is even daring to speak even a single word.  They still remember his anger with Kajal and don't want to get on his bad side.

When they all are sitting quietly and thinking what is going to happen just then someone enters while Whistling. Everyone look that side,

" Ohh God, it's Vidhyut Bhai.  You know I was going to have a heart attack thinking that Hukum is entering while Whistling."

" Plz Devang don't compare my awesome entry with that boring man's entry." Vidhyut said while taking his seat.

" BTW why is it so tense here like he is going to eat all you alive. And why all of you are not eating anything. What is the use of having this delicious food in front of you? If you are not going to have it." Vidhyut continued saying while serving himself pyaaz Kachori.

To which Arav replied,

" All of us want to eat this breakfast but all of us want to be able to push that down from our throat until we all know the reason why he demanded everyone's presence."

" Ohh he also called me something special?" he said while still kachori in his mouth, So he coughed.

Kajal tries to give him water. But he didn't take it. And take another glass from the table. And looked at Arav to answer.

" No, we don't know anything. Only we were informed that he asked everyone's presence on the dining table.  From then we all are tense about what happened. Do you know what happened?"

" No, I didn't know what happened. But why are you tense? He is not going to kill you?"

" Plz Vidhyut Bhai, it just applies to you. He won't say anything to you despite doing anything. But he will make sure we see Hell if we do any mistakes"

He shrugged his shoulders as if he didn't care. Just then, Abhimaan entered, ready to go. He saw Vidhyut who was having Kachori. He looked at him and rolled his eyes and took his seat.

" I don't understand your Obsession with my home food."

Vidhyut looked at him and smiled sarcastically and said,

" You won't even understand because you get it every day. Choti maa cooks for you everyday so shut up."

Abhimaan shook his head at his behavior but Devang spoke,

" You are very lucky that you can tell Hukum to shut up and can get away with it. I really want to good fate like you"

" Of course my fate is best over here. I am in this world just because my birth giver  gave me birth just because She can blackmail my father for money. "  He said while looking at Kajal and asked,
" Am I right Mrs. Rathore?" 

Angel's DevilOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara